Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So this is my first t-line that im building and i must say it's coming together really good, spent a lot of time and sweat into this, and im hoping it will pay off greatly. It's for one 12' MTX jackhammer. Tell me what you guys think, and soon once i finish it i'll post more recent pictures.

Feel free to gives tips also for my future builds.

Just keep in mine, this IS my frist t-line build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

On my 45's in each corner, i never really messed with cutting those pieces before, but i had came up with a different ideal by putting quarter-round in each corner. I'm almost done with the box i just need to put the top piece on and place the sub in and then i'll update with another picture and describe how it sounds.

*****************UPDATE****************

So yeah this morning i got the box finished for the most park so check it out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So yeah there is a major difference in this new box, and this one sub alone is louder than the two of them i had in my previous box. I'm sasfisfied, it's pretty amazing.. and the picture of my amp, i decided not to use that amp and i hooked it up to a Jensen 500 watt amp and it's pretty impressive, with a port tuned to around 32 hertz it hits real nice on the low end.

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

box and craftsmanship look good. only thing that concerns me is i dont know if those 45's you have in the corners would really be effective. i woulda made them slightly bigger, and straighter. but...that's where trial and error come in. it might sound just fine. you'll have to let us know :)

Posted Image

Man your design sketch of the box looks awesome but what the hell happened when it came time to draw the sub?

Haha, just little random things I notice that make me chuckle. :)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Not bad at all, looks good, cant really see the design on paper, but seems like it may be about what 34hz or so?

I can see how you are making music

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Looks pretty good. Do the musical notes on the box drawing represent anything?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Not bad at all, looks good, cant really see the design on paper, but seems like it may be about what 34hz or so?

I can see how you are making music

lol

actually it's tuned way low to somehwere between 29-31 hertz, which was my goal the port length is 115.5inches long.

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Jenson XA2250

Looks pretty good. Do the musical notes on the box drawing represent anything?

lol no nightshade, i just drew those cause i was bored, same thing with the sub, put a little effect to the drawing, make it look cooler.

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Jenson XA2250

got it assembled yet?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

got it assembled yet?

sadly no :(, i had other work i had to do today which left me little time to work on it, but tomorrow i am cutting the top piece and setting on there and it will most likely be done tomorrow.

I'll probably end up posting another picture on here of the finished product come tomorrow evening.

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Jenson XA2250

Archived