that looks good. i might have to try that just to get back in shape

haha by the way all you people who feel like your initial wasn't that good, I wouldn't worry about it. I actually do pushups pretty often, I just always do 30 so thats why I was able to. When push comes to shove the lighter people on here should do it much faster than my lazy fat ass hahaha

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Man before i graduated i used to work out a shit load and we would have pushup competitions in class my senior year. I always took it easily with 60 or so then got runs for my money and had to up it to anywhere between 70-85 in order to stay on top (gotta hold the rep). Worked all summer and didnt work out all summer. Did my initial, 35 til i collapsed. Its amazing how fast you lose your strength if you don't keep after it. Im starting monday with ya guys!

Man before i graduated i used to work out a shit load and we would have pushup competitions in class my senior year. I always took it easily with 60 or so then got runs for my money and had to up it to anywhere between 70-85 in order to stay on top (gotta hold the rep). Worked all summer and didnt work out all summer. Did my initial, 35 til i collapsed. Its amazing how fast you lose your strength if you don't keep after it. Im starting monday with ya guys!

I never did pushup competitions, but I sure do miss the good ole days when I would pwn people in arm wrestling. I used to take on the big kids and win. Only thing in middle school that had any positive effect on my life.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I got an initial of a rank 5, with 50 just now. That's all I can go before saying fuckit and hitting the ground. :wacko:

I don't get how this program works when it doesn't judge in your weight or body size to compare to what level you should be on.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I never did pushup competitions, but I sure do miss the good ole days when I would pwn people in arm wrestling. I used to take on the big kids and win. Only thing in middle school that had any positive effect on my life.

Oh yeah.. Ill never forget the day on the bus on the way home from school 4th grade my little 65lb ass finally beat the big 120 lb kid in an arm wrestling match :) Big self esteem booster, think ive been into strength since.

Archived