Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

im in...ill give it a shot.

i can almost do 50 now w/o quitting, after that im like fuck it.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Posted

i can do 25 max before i collapse imma start this program see if it works

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

i do my push ups like i do pull ups... nice and slow.... proper technique of course..... and i do a variety of styles on push ups

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

Posted

I can do 50 bfore quitting...i try to avoid doing pushups abundantly everyday because the arms need time to heal...also, muscle memory plays a big role into how many you can eventually do...so i dont really care how many i can eventually do...50 is good enough for me...I tried the navy seal program for pullups and said the same thing...

also id rather concentrate on having a body more than doing this...not knocking anybody...good luck fellas :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

at the last PT test I took 2 months ago I squeesed out 87 in two minutes. I am getting older, (army for 11 years) and just can't move that fast. When I was a young soldier I could nock out 100 in 2 minutes. Those were the fucking days!

Posted

i would do it but i work out everyday so as of right now i might be able to do 100 :( or i guess it would be a smiley face :)

can bench 145lbs 35-40 times and 185lbs 23-27 times so idk how that transfers over to pushups...

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

ok week 2 day 2 complete. My max rose, which is cool considering the amount in the actually workout was more as well. I'm feeling more toned than before already...kinda kool

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3238 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...