bass prodigy, because i started out being a "bass head" at a pretty young age.... im 18 and i work at a stereo shop.... and im actually pretty damn good at what i do..... not bragging, but probably the best installer in town out of 3shops and a circut shitty......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

:lol::lol::lol:

Posted Image

nuf said.

nice pic

I perform close up magic.

The Performer, it's pretty simple.

Real name's Chris though. :)

show me sum magic! :) vid or fail!

o and my friends call me speedy cuz im fast and i run fast as hell and Speedy Gonzales was my fav. cartoon character so i nicknamed myself Sp33dyG

Posted Image

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

i was looking around for an idea for a user name when i was signing up. i look around my room and saw my ipod chillin next to me..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

my name is Lance and people call me 64 like 6'4" even tho im 6'3"... iduno why but it stuck.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Beanz..... no not cause im mexican lol had this since the 6th grade have anther nickname but they were too lazy to say that one so they called me beanz plus supposly i farted in the classroom!(which was tru :P

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

show me sum magic! :) vid or fail!

I've got a few OLD performance vids from back when I was still in highschool, on my profile under "vist my website" it goes to my myspace page, then to my youtube where I got a few vids. At the time we were borrowing a buddies video camera to do those vids or my phone, but usually I don't even bother recording stuff with my phone now days because the quality is so bad. (Some of you guys notice in my videos of my stereo) ;)

Anyways, yeah there's a few vids. Maybe I can borrow another camera here soon and get some newer performance videos to put up.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Drive a Charger.

Been thinking and trying to change it for a while but don't know what to? :/

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived