Aaron813 Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 But that's just the thing man, these people thought they could afford it, they didn't take into consideration that the Interest rate would jump up so quickly, not only that but you cant fault them for trying to give themselves and their families a better life, by buying a home, its the American way! its easy for us to say they shouldn't have done it when we weren't in their situation. yeah Big P, I think your correct in saying where screwed. And I can totally see it from there perspective I dont know man i just think it isnt right to punish people like you and I for there own mistakes I wouldnt expect people to clean mine I think you would feel the same way also I knew when the mass production neighborhoods started going up nothing good was going to come out of them. I know around here the house lost isnt nearly as bad as everyone is saying it is on tv I dont know why in the hell a certain to people always said midwest has it so bad.
David Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 everyone is being punished that's the thing, we are all gonna suffer from this, except these money hungry greedy bitches @ wallstreet, hell they want the bill to pass so they can make even more money off us less fortunate. and they are the ones who caused all of this, I say take their wealth away let them suffer like I am.
B Slaps Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 everyone is being punished that's the thing, we are all gonna suffer from this, except these money hungry greedy bitches @ wallstreet, hell they want the bill to pass so they can make even more money off us less fortunate. and they are the ones who caused all of this, I say take their wealth away let them suffer like I am.x2 on this statement. it aint right for folks to scam people like that. too many shady people in the us. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
David Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 I would like to hear what some small business owners think about this. if you own a small business with more than 3 employee's, whats your take on this, this is suppose to affect you guys the worst.
Dr. Johnson Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 I am just wondering isnt this considered a political topic?
Aaron813 Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 I would like to hear what some small business owners think about this. if you own a small business with more than 3 employee's, whats your take on this, this is suppose to affect you guys the worst. You already kinda heard what I have to say about this whole ordeal
Noobtastic14 Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 David stated that it was an economic topic, and if politics get involved members will be on vacation. for the record David i agree with most of what you've said in this topic- keep it up -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
David Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 I am just wondering isnt this considered a political topic? no its not where not talking about politics, we are discussing the Economic state of the entire world, this just doesnt effect The U.S.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 yea im glad it got shot down too. it seems like shit gets worse every day. edit: i own a small business with 1 employee (ME) and ive already been struggling bad for the past few months. for me it cant get much worse. i have $1.49 in my checking account and about $30 in my saving account. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
jonnylowkon Posted September 30, 2008 Report Posted September 30, 2008 I would like to hear what some small business owners think about this. if you own a small business with more than 3 employee's, whats your take on this, this is suppose to affect you guys the worst. well my brother owns a confidencial paper destruction business and we have a total of 3 employees .1 driver of the mobile shredding truck (me) one sales rep (brian) and an office girl (lynn) ... business is steady ... i put in almost 10 hrs or more everyday ...but we have seen a little inpack with not being able to get capital funds for a warehouse and to up staff and another truck like we wanted to... so as of now both brian (sales rep) and i work outta our own places and lynn works from my bothers house answering phones ..we are hoping to make it threw untill this market regains some kinda strength... were just tring to weather out the storm and remain above water...but its gonna be tough i think.. fuel is outragous ... around 300 a day in diesel with a truck that gets maybe 5 mles to a gallon and must stay running to shred paper ... so im not sure whats gonna happen 250 amp mechman alt Sundown 100.4D Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze Sundown ZV3 12d2 Sundown sa6.5cs X2 Kenwood X597 Trying something new 2011 Chevy Cruze X8 1500v2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.