inm Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Can someone tell me why every time I go to page 1 of this tread, my anti-virus pops up, and reports "Trojan:Win32/Giframe.A" coming from this webpage? Anyone care to figure out what on that page contains the Trojan? edit- Did some research, and got this. "Trojan:Win32/Giframe.A is a detection for GIF files that contain malicious IFrame tags." So, a GIF on the first page of this thread is malicious. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
baller95 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Can someone tell me why every time I go to page 1 of this tread, my anti-virus pops up, and reports "Trojan:Win32/Giframe.A" coming from this webpage? Anyone care to figure out what on that page contains the Trojan? edit- Did some research, and got this. "Trojan:Win32/Giframe.A is a detection for GIF files that contain malicious IFrame tags." So, a GIF on the first page of this thread is malicious. it's probably a false
Bship Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 My speed isn't too shabby, but I still have a terrible connection to Playstation network, I guess cuz I'm overseas. CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
Dubpower Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 seems like us over here in Ireland is not as far behind some of you, also this is a bad connection I have as the main wire coming to where I use it is not that great
inm Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 My speed isn't too shabby, but I still have a terrible connection to Playstation network, I guess cuz I'm overseas. Or because it's the Playstation Network. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
canderton01 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Home Cox Communications Verizon 4G LTE from my cell phone Please don't tell me you're one of the fucking idiots constantly tethering to your phone for internet. Don't hate. It's necessary for some people. I had to jailbreak my iphone just so I could tether back when I lived in the dorms at my school because their internet was so shitty with all the cool kids constantly hogging up bandwidth playing WoW. At times internet was literally unusable so it was either tether or walk around campus searching for a router that wasn't over capacity 2002 Camry XLE 35% tints all around 17'' Enkei FD-05 rims Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz Pioneer DEH-P7200HD AudioQue AQ1200d 4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's mids/highs - OEM JBL system AudioTechnix Deadner Big 3 upgrade My YouTube
Bship Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 My speed isn't too shabby, but I still have a terrible connection to Playstation network, I guess cuz I'm overseas. Or because it's the Playstation Network. Hah, fuckin PSN, It worked fine when I was in Tucson. Maybe it gets better when I get to Korea. CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
inm Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Home Cox Communications Verizon 4G LTE from my cell phone Please don't tell me you're one of the fucking idiots constantly tethering to your phone for internet. Don't hate. It's necessary for some people. I had to jailbreak my iphone just so I could tether back when I lived in the dorms at my school because their internet was so shitty with all the cool kids constantly hogging up bandwidth playing WoW. At times internet was literally unusable so it was either tether or walk around campus searching for a router that wasn't over capacity I will hate. It's because of assholes like that that starting July 7th, if I get a new phone, I will be paying the amount I pay now for unlimited data, and will only 2GB. Now, it's a different story when you use it every once in a while for SMALL things like web surfing, in fact, I do that. It's the people who tether to play fucking Xbox, Netflix, or torrent that are ruining it for everyone else. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
canderton01 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Home Cox Communications Verizon 4G LTE from my cell phone Please don't tell me you're one of the fucking idiots constantly tethering to your phone for internet. Don't hate. It's necessary for some people. I had to jailbreak my iphone just so I could tether back when I lived in the dorms at my school because their internet was so shitty with all the cool kids constantly hogging up bandwidth playing WoW. At times internet was literally unusable so it was either tether or walk around campus searching for a router that wasn't over capacity I will hate. It's because of assholes like that that starting July 7th, if I get a new phone, I will be paying the amount I pay now for unlimited data, and will only 2GB. Now, it's a different story when you use it every once in a while for SMALL things like web surfing, in fact, I do that. It's the people who tether to play fucking Xbox, Netflix, or torrent that are ruining it for everyone else. That's more so just because the phone companies are greedy. There are plenty of legitimate uses that will eat a lot of bandwidth (:ie pandora, netflix, youtube, etc.) Back when carriers introduced TRUE unlimited data, you couldn't do much more than check emails and do simple web browsing. Now that smartphones are small computers now, they have many more capabilities, a lot of which require bandwidth. Because of this, carriers weren't making enough money so they are now switching to tiered pricing Oh and idk about you but since i've had unlimited data on my iPhone since 2009, as long as I stay with at&t I will be grandfathered in so I still get true unlimited data even if I get a new phone. 2002 Camry XLE 35% tints all around 17'' Enkei FD-05 rims Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz Pioneer DEH-P7200HD AudioQue AQ1200d 4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's mids/highs - OEM JBL system AudioTechnix Deadner Big 3 upgrade My YouTube
BJD3 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 Home Cox Communications Verizon 4G LTE from my cell phone Please don't tell me you're one of the fucking idiots constantly tethering to your phone for internet. Don't hate. It's necessary for some people. I had to jailbreak my iphone just so I could tether back when I lived in the dorms at my school because their internet was so shitty with all the cool kids constantly hogging up bandwidth playing WoW. At times internet was literally unusable so it was either tether or walk around campus searching for a router that wasn't over capacity I will hate. It's because of assholes like that that starting July 7th, if I get a new phone, I will be paying the amount I pay now for unlimited data, and will only 2GB. Now, it's a different story when you use it every once in a while for SMALL things like web surfing, in fact, I do that. It's the people who tether to play fucking Xbox, Netflix, or torrent that are ruining it for everyone else. Blah, blah, blah, waa waa waa. Thanks for eating various provider's line hook, line, and sinker. Think for your self. Blame AT&T for being a shit provider, not users who use their phones. I don't see complaints over people that have data plans and subsidize the high consuming users. Data usage likely follows a bell curve, with something like 95% of users using less than 2 GB. Heck, even with me being as heavy a user as I am, I'm the only one in the house consistently using more than 1 GB/month. Bits are bits, regardless of how I use them. Maybe AT&T shouldn't have sold unlimited data plans in the first place. And if you already have unlimited data, you'll keep it. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.