Who Is Still Working On Their Cars!

Team Bassick Joey

Damn, sounds like you guys have some work to do.

Now I don't feel bad for having a not so loud bassracer, that I can drive everyday :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you guys are crazy!! get ghetto.. greg is out numbered he has no choice tell him he can do this the easy way :friends: or the hard way :ph34r::aggressive::vava::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: really good luck guys i hope everyone makes it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I drive it everyday Bill..

I will be there thursday evening in fort mojave, If anyone needs any help finishing just hit me up.

Im bringing some tools and test equip, ..

anyway 559-355-0289

Im cheap, mountain dews and marlboro lights.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Good luck to everybody getting ready. I need to put my roof liner back in and get this Powermaster charger on my batteries.

X10 on driving your ride to finals.

Alpine...you better be there in the 159.9 class!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I will be there thursday evening in fort mojave, If anyone needs any help finishing just hit me up.

anyway 559-355-0289

Yes sir you do. That's how it should be. ;)

See ya there brotha!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It's Friiiidaaay... i ain't got no job..... and i still haven't touch my f--ing Trooper...

why? do you ask yourself?

It's beacuse my Dad & Mom just hooked me up on Plan B to get to WF..... They gave me their old 99 ext cab GMC Z71 so i can tow my shit down WF so i had to put the truck in my name before i leave and get the insurance on it...... I just asked to borrow it. Just in case the transporter flaked.... but they found out how much it would be for the transporter and not including the cost of bringing my family down so they said f@#k it. You can have my truck.... my jaw dropped...

:friends::air_kiss::give_rose::clapping:

As soon as i think i was out my family brings me right back in the mix....... Thanks Mom & Dad....

Know time for me to work all night.... I just got a big push and desire too finish my truck....

Hope too see you all there and drive safe..... and if you see me on the road give me a honk and i'll show you my Boobies J/K maybe.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

anyway 559-355-0289

Only way it should be.Im driving my pig to finals,through 4 states

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Only way it should be.Im driving my pig to finals,through 4 states

ohh yeah i still have to finish the passenger door panel,clean the outside,most important put the steering wheel back on couldnt figure out whats wrong with it unless i took the whole steering column out.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived