Q_Rolls_Jimmy Posted October 7, 2008 Report Posted October 7, 2008 i believe it was that she came off not her fault and not caring is what made it a big deal to him. but i dunno. it does need to simmer down cause its really NO BIG DEAL. lol accidents happen fo rill mang. R.I.P. SONOMA I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!
thumper_in_cali Posted October 8, 2008 Report Posted October 8, 2008 I dunno bro. My drivers Lic. is covered for any car I drive. When I had my car insurance policy I insured my lic for like an extra 20.00. And since the car was fully covered anyone could drive my car and be fully covered. and i paid 600 every 6 months for the policy.
Applejack Posted October 8, 2008 Report Posted October 8, 2008 damn first your truck gets jacked and stripped now this, poor Q Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
ChevyBoy Posted October 8, 2008 Report Posted October 8, 2008 I dunno bro. My drivers Lic. is covered for any car I drive. When I had my car insurance policy I insured my lic for like an extra 20.00. And since the car was fully covered anyone could drive my car and be fully covered. and i paid 600 every 6 months for the policy.obviously http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
Q_Rolls_Jimmy Posted October 8, 2008 Report Posted October 8, 2008 damn first your truck gets jacked and stripped now this, poor Q Yeah fuck... for real haha. but the truck shit is all cool really like its given me the chance to do it all right! I lost some rims but hey who knows what could have happened next time if i blew a bag or line or some shit could be dead.... haha a little extreme but yeah. and its not that bad i mean i bet i can get a bumper from certifit or the junkyard for cheap. R.I.P. SONOMA I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!
Mosin Posted October 9, 2008 Report Posted October 9, 2008 No offense guys, but this seems like an argument that needs to be settled in person instead of over SMD. Like sam, there is no need to be publicly bashing your girl especially when she is a member on this very forum. Maybe she did make an excuse for it at first but she owned up to it. Can you honestly say you have never done that, or anyone for that matter? She seems remorseful for what happened and by you just being rude to her here will not make things better. X2. I think most people make excuses at first. Mostly chicks. I believe they get scared/worried/stunned and can't fully analyze the situation. Anywho, why bash your girl publicly? Thats like yelling at her in a public place for a stupid reason... Derp.
wL<3bass Posted October 9, 2008 Report Posted October 9, 2008 obviously http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gifI LOL'D :rofl: :rofl: Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
ChevyBoy Posted October 9, 2008 Report Posted October 9, 2008 i dont see any bashing between them. he just told the whole world what happened. thats it. and besides the stupidity of her driving
Mosin Posted October 9, 2008 Report Posted October 9, 2008 No one said they were bashing each other, just he was bashing her. Derp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.