Sundown Audio

Ia 20.1, How The Hell?

Team Maf

Yea i just killed the hell out of mine today, beat like near full tilt most of the time driving..my ears are still hurting(from hours ago..tinnitus?)...but my drive home was about 25mins..so on and off hard poundage..then in the end for about 2 minutes give or take a few secs out(switching tracks) pounding, constant hit (webbie, and others in the 30s). Amp barely gets warm? why is that? and i know these amps murder with amperage/voltage. Compared to other amps they heat up, even my old hifonics XX herc and thor did, but with this ia20.1 it doesnt even come close. It got mildy warm, like room temp haha.

And compared to my old XX goliath(which heated up like you were about to fry up some eggs) this thing puts out way more power and is 2x louder but then its not sucking the voltage down like the goliath? Someone whos technical explain to me.

And what can i expect strapping 2 of these at 1ohm?, i got 2 batts in back now, 2 more needed obv?

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

id give a left nut for one.. definitely first choice.. hopefully sometime in the future

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

sorry to be nub but just wondering who makes 20.1?

Incriminator Audio

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

id give a left nut for one.. definitely first choice.. hopefully sometime in the future

idk man it'd just save the money to buy one instead of giving my nut for it.Hmmm yet if's my left nut is worth 4 18 btl then LETS DO IT!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

they are only $380-500 depending on whos selling and when. I paid $410 shipped for mine. Im half tempted when i get another one to run each at 1/2ohm.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Archived