Sonic Electronix

Who Is Watching Finals This Weekend Via Internet?

I think he has more in it if the woofers will stay together :)

I'd like to see that car with stronger woofers in it http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

your not the only one. i would too. i am a good friend of jakes btw.

----reference's----

meade916

my wifes car that doesnt even run is louder tha my truck. the highest i ever saw sodda pop do was a 147. until now that is. btw i ripped that box out you helped me with.

I'm sorry it wasn't that loud for you, but you wouldn't build it the way I told you that you needed to. You said that you couldn't fire the port to the side cause of your kid. So you sacraficed spl by not doing what I told you. Also you wouldn't listen to me about where to tune the port to. You wanted it tuned way low for daily bangin and not at 40hz where I told you to tune it. My car is tuned to 40hz and still plays lows and you see how my 2 12's shit on the 4 that you had. It's time for you to get some decent subs and amps and do the damn thing and quit complaining that it's not loud. And take that damn picture of yourself out of your avatar box, it's scaring me.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'm anxious to see where the car goes next year :)

me too. it is only going to get louder. i helped jake a little build the box and i am sure i will be with him again this winter doing the same thing. i cant wait to see what he comes up with next though.

----reference's----

meade916

I'm sorry it wasn't that loud for you, but you wouldn't build it the way I told you that you needed to. You said that you couldn't fire the port to the side cause of your kid. So you sacraficed spl by not doing what I told you. Also you wouldn't listen to me about where to tune the port to. You wanted it tuned way low for daily bangin and not at 40hz where I told you to tune it. My car is tuned to 40hz and still plays lows and you see how my 2 12's shit on the 4 that you had. It's time for you to get some decent subs and amps and do the damn thing and quit complaining that it's not loud. And take that damn picture of yourself out of your avatar box, it's scaring me.

you deserve to be called a ass like 10 times for that one. lol. i wanted to try low tuning. i like it but with better 12 it would have stayed. and yes i am taking you advice on the rebuild. i am doing 2 different boxes. 1 for shows. and 1 for daily. the show one will be how ever you tell me to build it lol

----reference's----

meade916

http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...2008&Page=3

Craig Butler system. 6 woofers and 12 amps 84000 watts. geezus

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

did the west coast finals end already? I cant get in any more

says Iam successfully logged in, yet, nothing

says 9am-8pm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you deserve to be called a ass like 10 times for that one. lol. i wanted to try low tuning. i like it but with better 12 it would have stayed. and yes i am taking you advice on the rebuild. i am doing 2 different boxes. 1 for shows. and 1 for daily. the show one will be how ever you tell me to build it lol

Damnit Harley it's about time you start listening. You got Jake, Mike, and Kory to help you. That thing should be loud as hell with those guys in your arsenal of people that can help you build your truck. Get some Nightshade 12's and a single SAZ3000d and call it a day. I'll help you with a box design for the Nightshades if you get them.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived