Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Who Is Watching Finals This Weekend Via Internet?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I seen Jack and Bill goin at it for about 13 seconds

then it froze and kept saying somethin, with an annoying beep tone

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

and Db Linc Kory Busts out aganst Iggy

im sure its not the Kory im think of, but is it the dude from Sheffield?? the one that had the black LS and now has a mustang iirc??? i forget his last name.. just curious if its the same guy.

.......................................................

ROE Ref's-

Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe,

2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt

KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89,

bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat,

checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T,

Audiobahnfreak, + more...

SMD Ref's-

Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998,

Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824,

96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC,

mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs...

CAC Ref's-

forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak,

iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie...

THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter spewsmiley.gif
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 919 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...