I'm new here, but Namosh had said he challenged me to a fish off :-)

Well first off, I just have to say, I've been really blessed with a lot of great fishing opportunities, plus I get to fish a LOT ! I've averaged about 1200 hours a year, on the water, for the last 12 years.

And as I always tell people, anybody who spends that much time on the water > had better stick a few good ones every now and again...... and if not, then maybe they should take up a different past time :-)

Anyway, I guess my claim to fame is in catching giant Largemouth bass. To date, I've caught 87 Largemouth's over 10 lbs, 17 of which were over 13 lbs, 6 of those were over 15 lbs, and my PB is the Rancho Seco Lk. record of 18.4 lbs (only a few ounces shy of the largest bass ever caught in Nor Cal (#4 or 5 I believe).

I've also caught 5 Smallmouths over 7 lbs, with a PB of 8.5 lbs.

Their might be another angler or two who has caught more big Largemouths than me, from Nor Cal, but I've yet to have somebody show me a photo list of each one. Here's mine; http://www.trophybassonly.com/id94.htm {btw, this is actually a hidden link that you would not see if you went to my website. On my regular site, you would see my photos, mixed throughout hundreds of other anglers big bass photos}

But in reality, I will / do fish for any species that will bite my hook. I LOVE catching big Sturgeon too :-) Plus Catfish, Halibut, Leopard Sharks, Batrays, Stripers, Carp, etc, etc :-)

Anyway, here's a few big ones.....

15.6 lbs

fd9fe940.jpg

18.4 lbs

10578a080.jpg

8.5 lb Smallmouth

f7ffe940.jpg

A nice 25.2 lb Cali Halibut

efbfe940.jpg

31.2 lbs

102ffe940.jpg

71", caught on a super micro-light bluegill pole. Fight time; 2 hours 10 minutes

109e03940.jpg

Only 72", but with a 35" girth ! Aprox 155 lbs

106694fe0.jpg

100" length, 46" girth, chart weight 312 lbs

10d2a9260.jpg

Anyway, like I said, I like to fish :-)

Peace,

Fish Chris

Holy shit man! that is awesome. Where do you do most of your fishing at?

I used to go croppie, walleye, and cat fishing all the time with my grandpa before he died, but now I don't really have time alot for it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Now that is fishing! :shok::blink::clapping::friends:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Thanks guys. Hey Shyne, it really just depends..... I fish all over Nor Cal, freshwater, saltwater, and in-between :-) This time of year I do most of my fishing right here close to home, in the Suisun, and Montezuma sloughs. I've caught most of my biggest Sturgies within 8 or 10 miles from my doorstep :-) Then, most of my biggest Largemouths are from the trout-fed ponds, like San Pablo, Rancho Seco, Coyote, etc. I love Bodega Bay in the Summer too. The Halibut are mombastic, and the Bat Rays are the strongest things I've ever hooked and fought ! :-)

Anyway, "fishing time won't find you" ! You just gotta' make it happen ! :-) For me I just put less important things aside (like work ;-) LOL

Peace,

Fish

I do a lot of pond fishing here in Iowa for Bass. Love catfishing the rivers for Channel Cat! Actually went fishing earlier today! Nothing biting but I did put back a few beers.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Right on :-) Like I always say, "Even on the days when you don't catch anything, its still beats the $#!+ out of work" ! :-)

Peace,

Fish

I do a lot of pond fishing here in Iowa for Bass. Love catfishing the rivers for Channel Cat! Actually went fishing earlier today! Nothing biting but I did put back a few beers.

Right on :-) Like I always say, "Even on the days when you don't catch anything, its still beats the $#!+ out of work" ! :-)

Peace,

Fish

Yeah, fishing beats the shit out of work always!

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Alright.....I take back that fish-off thing! :D

Those are some big ass fish...My biggest fish is a 52lb. flathead.

I mostly fish for bass and my biggest is 8lbs. That seems tiny compared to yours but it's pretty big for northern Kansas.

Here's a crappy cell-phone pic of the bass...

Daves8lbbass.jpg

Hey Namosh, fish sizes are a totally relative thing. An 8 lb'er from Kansas is freaking HUGE ! And you don't know how envious I am of you guys giant Flathead cats ! I caught one about 7 lbs in Louisiana once ;-) My biggest catfish was a 30.2 lb'er..... but it was a Channel cat, so that was definately a big one ! Again, size is relative.

Anyway, keep a line in the water, and great fishing to you :-)

Peace,

Fish

Alright.....I take back that fish-off thing! :D

Those are some big ass fish...My biggest fish is a 52lb. flathead.

I mostly fish for bass and my biggest is 8lbs. That seems tiny compared to yours but it's pretty big for northern Kansas.

Here's a crappy cell-phone pic of the bass...

Daves8lbbass.jpg