well last year in May I rear ended a car and the driver and passenger sued me for 1 million dollars....i had Liability FTL and low ass coverage...but after all this fighting the case has just been settled today :D I am sooo stoked right now :)

That is all :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

well last year in May I rear ended a car and the driver and passenger sued me for 1 million dollars....i had Liability FTL and low ass coverage...but after all this fighting the case has just been settled today :D I am sooo stoked right now :)

That is all :D

I think i remember a topic about that, glad to hear its finally settled bro. I'm guessing you didn't lose you ass, since the topic is great news.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

A million dollars for a rear end accident what the fuck dude. glad that you made it through that without too much bs

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

DAMN 1 milllion!!! what did you rear end? a ferrai made of gold or what?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I have shitty insurance...pays 20k max per person...

wayyy less than the 1 million...sooo tachnically insurance could have given them 20k and i would have to pay the rest...

But they settled for 20k for the passenger (broken collar bone) and 9k for the driver (who complained her back hurt and she couldnt do her yoga anymore)...come to find out that she had back surgery a couple months before the accident...

sooo yea they settled for that and i pay nothing...I am def counting my blessings :)

oh and the car was like a 02 Kia sportage...and i dont even want to thin about what insurance is going to be now :( was 2k a year LIABILITY before the accident :(

I can get my lisence back the 20th :D (dam speeding tickets)

Edited by finkster

Eclipse cd7000

I have shitty insurance...pays 20k max per person...

wayyy less than the 1 million...sooo tachnically insurance could have given them 20k and i would have to pay the rest...

But they settled for 20k for the passenger (broken collar bone) and 9k for the driver (who complained her back hurt and she couldnt do her yoga anymore)...come to find out that she had back surgery a couple months before the accident...

sooo yea they settled for that and i pay nothing...I am def counting my blessings :)

oh and the car was like a 02 Kia sportage...and i dont even want to thin about what insurance is going to be now :( was 2k a year LIABILITY before the accident :(

I can get my lisence back the 20th :D (dam speeding tickets)

what kinda car do you drive??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i DID drive a 2000 hyundai sonata gls, and a 02 cavalier, but they are totalled :( soo im saving up now..(have 3 grand, but that wont even cover insurance i bet :()

Edited by finkster

Eclipse cd7000