8 Rockford Fosgate 12's In A Reguler Cab---- the last video

no one gots any links to what performer was talking about?

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I'm not sure what he was talking about, but I have a Rockford RFC3213 Voltage Meter that supposed to go in one of those punch links. I just built a plate to house it. Yours doesn't have to be as big as mine. I was just trying to break up the empty space the cap used to take up. You could easily flush mount it behind the dash or in you center console. I'm not sure how easy they are to find anymore. When I got mine they were a dime a dozen on ebay. If you can find one I recommend it. Shows voltage right at the amp and uses positive speaker lead to light up LEDs using the volume. Very neat little voltage meter.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Looks great! Just curious on how you ran the 8-12s on three amps? Or did I miss something and you only ran two amps on the subs?

Also, something to keep in mind is your ohms. When ran parrallel or series on x number of subs, your ohms will change (your sub ohms matter as well.)

Here:

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_c...sp?Q=4&I=41

and one from kicker:

http://www.kicker.com/resistance_formulas

I'd recommend selling the amps you have and getting just one of these and figure out the math to run the amp at one ohm to all 8-12s(do the math first to make sure it would work.).

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19580

Either way, the build looks great. Now you need to get Rob at DC Power to build you an Alt. :)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

ok so i started my truck the other day... driving down the road. look at the volt meter and its working again...

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Looks great! Just curious on how you ran the 8-12s on three amps? Or did I miss something and you only ran two amps on the subs?

Also, something to keep in mind is your ohms. When ran parrallel or series on x number of subs, your ohms will change (your sub ohms matter as well.)

Here:

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_c...sp?Q=4&I=41

and one from kicker:

http://www.kicker.com/resistance_formulas

I'd recommend selling the amps you have and getting just one of these and figure out the math to run the amp at one ohm to all 8-12s(do the math first to make sure it would work.).

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19580

Either way, the build looks great. Now you need to get Rob at DC Power to build you an Alt. :)

i got 2 in parallel per channel so there at 2ohms at 200rms

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

• 2 weeks later...

Nice blowthrough man... That's not a bandpass is it?

At least your done with yours, I've been workin on mine for about 2 months now.. I would've been done sooner but I got in a car wreck. I'll show you some pics of my blowthrough.

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order

Nice blowthrough man... That's not a bandpass is it?

At least your done with yours, I've been workin on mine for about 2 months now.. I would've been done sooner but I got in a car wreck. I'll show you some pics of my blowthrough.

o that suck. yeah post some pics up.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Hey sorry for not checking back on this, I meant like a straight up gauge that you put in your cluster.

Hell, something like this. Posted Image

Yeah, those stinger meters are just too sketchy, some people have them and they work great, and then some people have them and they do weird things.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

maybe later today or tomorrow im gonna post some some random pics.

got the leds in the mids wired along with the neon in the box.

im also putting the old alpine 6.5" in the back, just cuz i can. lol. :spiteful:

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived