ALPINE408 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Lol audiofantic guess were not noobs Also the lówer the ohms the morè heât that is çreâted in turn heât will make morè distortion(sp) i hate my phone! Have you ever had your woofers blown?
sactownstang Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 This was the best story I haVE... Ok I was at a show and there was this van had 4 15" Earthquake or something anyways I get in and listen. Asked what it metered they said 153.7. I said hmmm I was not hearin no 153. They were sponsering the show and 1st place I believe was 100 bucks. I knew a buddy of mine was louder so I picked up the phone asked him if he wanted to earn a few bucks. So bam here comes steve meade who quickly asks whats that hit and they say oh we have never metered it.... LOL needless to say steve took that 100 bucks with ease.... How did they go from 153.7 to never metered.....Steve Meadstyle the Og!!!!!
BigPimpin91 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 This was the best story I haVE... Ok I was at a show and there was this van had 4 15" Earthquake or something anyways I get in and listen. Asked what it metered they said 153.7. I said hmmm I was not hearin no 153. They were sponsering the show and 1st place I believe was 100 bucks. I knew a buddy of mine was louder so I picked up the phone asked him if he wanted to earn a few bucks. So bam here comes steve meade who quickly asks whats that hit and they say oh we have never metered it.... LOL needless to say steve took that 100 bucks with ease.... How did they go from 153.7 to never metered.....Steve Meadstyle the Og!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Noobtastic14 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 This was the best story I haVE... Ok I was at a show and there was this van had 4 15" Earthquake or something anyways I get in and listen. Asked what it metered they said 153.7. I said hmmm I was not hearin no 153. They were sponsering the show and 1st place I believe was 100 bucks. I knew a buddy of mine was louder so I picked up the phone asked him if he wanted to earn a few bucks. So bam here comes steve meade who quickly asks whats that hit and they say oh we have never metered it.... LOL needless to say steve took that 100 bucks with ease.... How did they go from 153.7 to never metered.....Steve Meadstyle the Og!!!!! :D :D :rofl: :rofl: back IN THE DAY right? -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
kingsuv Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Here's one to add to the list. Ask a simple question and someone interjects stupidity. See post #5 http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/784466-k...ch-leather.html Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
BigPimpin91 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Here's one to add to the list. Ask a simple question and someone interjects stupidity. See post #5 http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/784466-k...ch-leather.html Dumbass.He even went to the tenths. My guess is you are going to get a reply about how your equipment is shitty and JL is the best in the world. Although, I did read the post in that thread and that sounds like a cool idea to match sub box and interior. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
kingsuv Posted October 18, 2008 Report Posted October 18, 2008 Dumbass. He even went to the tenths. My guess is you are going to get a reply about how your equipment is shitty and JL is the best in the world. Although, I did read the post in that thread and that sounds like a cool idea to match sub box and interior. Oh I'm sure he's the type to spew more stupidity before the tread dies. On a side note, Yes I am hoping my idea works out like it does in my head. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
SJClark09 Posted October 18, 2008 Report Posted October 18, 2008 , the comments on that crack me up, and the "flex" in this vid had me rollin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3p7L-KQF3A :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
Guest Powered By Hate Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 I had a guy at work tell me all about his SPL car.. Well I guess its like a 1986 ford wagon with all the windows welded shut.. he said he took all the glass out and just welded metal plates over the windows to keep the sound in, even the back windows.. cause its so powerful. Anyways.. hes running 40,000 watts and 30 batteries on 24 12's.. the car hit over 200 dbs.. this guy drives a toyota with tires worth more than the truck.. I know cause i sold him the tires after he did nothing but complain about the price. When I asked him why so many speakers on an SPL setup he said "cause the more speakers the louder it gets" he didnt know what frequencey it was tuned at or the size of the box or port.. could come up with a model # for his amps.. rockfords he claimed. I told him theres no way.. yet he insisted so much he even followed me back into the store as i walked away. he said he'd go title for title with me.. so I said sure.. I got my white honda out back with one door speaker that works. Told him to get his car and come back "well i dont have a trailor and i dont want to drive it.." lah blah... 200dbs.. 200. wow. lies.. at least he has dreams.
Brick2560 Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 , the comments on that crack me up, and the "flex" in this vid had me rollin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3p7L-KQF3A :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: To that guy: congradulations you noob, my Power Acoustik 6x7's on a Kicker 200.4 amp can bounce quarters and gatorade on my roof. haha, sadness. "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.