Jump to content

The Official 'f*ckin Know It All N00bs' Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

^^i was thinking the same thing, blazers can definately bounce quarters with a 6x9 box

i wish i still had the video of us doing that with ks693's and a jensen amp we found somewhere

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted

wait this is the same guy that totally drowned you out when you had the 4 btls right? dont be jealous man we all get shown up once in a while.

yes :rofl:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

my home theater cerwin vega fronts e715 model number have fuses...i love them having the fusing as instead of damaging the spaekers i replace a 3 dollar fuse

but...his was not home theater

 

 

Posted

the extra $500 is to get 8,000-9,000 Watts of power.

Sony Electric Frying Pans FTW!!! :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

footlong you just got called out son haha

Think about it.. Its a monoblock..

RMS Power Rating:

-4 ohms: 1800 watts x 1 chan.

-2 ohms: 2800 watts x 1 chan.

-1 Ohm Stable

-4-gauge power and ground

False claims

kocheric (26 minutes ago)

ok Einstein first off the rating is 2300 @ 2 ohms and it has allready been tested at over 2300 on music and over 2400 on test tones. next time do your homeworkbefore you open your mouth

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Posted

footlong you just got called out son haha

Think about it.. Its a monoblock..

RMS Power Rating:

-4 ohms: 1800 watts x 1 chan.

-2 ohms: 2800 watts x 1 chan.

-1 Ohm Stable

-4-gauge power and ground

False claims

kocheric (26 minutes ago)

ok Einstein first off the rating is 2300 @ 2 ohms and it has allready been tested at over 2300 on music and over 2400 on test tones. next time do your homeworkbefore you open your mouth

:rofl: :rofl:

He disabled comments!! I was gonna say something back that probably would have got him all butt hurt! :lol:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

:rofl: :rofl:

He disabled comments!! I was gonna say something back that probably would have got him all butt hurt! :lol:

i got one in before he disabled it haha

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Posted

, the comments on that crack me up, and the "flex" in this vid had me rollin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3p7L-KQF3A :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This guy is annoying, him and I got in some "email" arguments and I was telling him how I can get louder using half the equipment, in a larger truck, and less power all by design....

I had 1-10" sub in a tline with a 350 rms amp, and it was obviously louder than his Dual -12" set up, then he gets a second box

How gay is that, 2 prefab $120 boxes, and a $100 amp, and swearing its the loudest he ever heard

hes so annoying, and in emails, he gets really offensive, and talks major shit

I shut him down really fast at the end tho, enuff to shut his ass up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

wow those dual videos were hilarious and the comments were even better.

yea they had me laughing also.

the comment in the vid about "blowing my truck apart" lmfao

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...