Sunday 10am Woodland! Lola Pix Pg. 21

Noobtastic14

Like the spot, like the central location so thumbs up from me.

Looking at that sundown 1200 thread is making me ponder a better amp :-)

Maybe ill get in got_bass's league

dont hold your breath, unless your in his passport then u gotta!!! no joke one of the most impressive rigs ive been in, good work!!!

so it sounds like woodland is it!! just give me the thumbs up everyone and ill make a few phone calls

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well i dont know wtf you guys had goin on, but i was drinkin beers eatin ribs and throwin horseshoes at mr chisam's house yesterday. had a good time got a buzz and didnt drive 45 mins to sit in a parking lot. all i know is you bastards better be in stockton this weekend for the show.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

and under an hour for both got bass and john

UNDER AN HOUR MY ASS!!!!

Maybe ill get in got_bass's league

ill be there soon my friend

well i dont know wtf you guys had goin on, but i was drinkin beers eatin ribs and throwin horseshoes at mr chisam's house yesterday. had a good time got a buzz and didnt drive 45 mins to sit in a parking lot. all i know is you bastards better be in stockton this weekend for the show.

sounds like you had some fun to :wub: some ribs. ad you were closer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif i gots to pass on stockton tho trying to get my bucket louder

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if i hit stockton it will be last minute.

-Drew

if you hit anything try hitting photobucket and throwing those vids you got on here. :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ehh not with the way the roads are and stuff around here there is a reason all our rides are lifted a shit!! jp, but really im WAY to far north, you think vic and got bass had to drive far, add another hour to that, woodland is a nice central location for almost all of us that would be willing to come, i mean 20 mins from sac for all those, 40 for me, drew, well drew is loud so he gets to drive far and under an hour for both got bass and john

let me know what you guys wanna do, if we wanna find a more permanent location in woodland, i LOVED the spot where we were at, but that spot is good for maybe 5 more before we start gettin too much attention and a few phone calls get made to the wrong ppl

yeah woodland was nice... took a litlte mini tour chasing you and the big ass X around town.. LoL.. felt like wer playing tag or some shit..

hmm... stockton ehh... i think got bass is welling to go.. thats a maybe for me.. we'll see how thing goes..

if you hit anything try hitting photobucket and throwing those vids you got on here. :P

x2.. chu is lagging!!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

john 1, drew 0

x2 man i wanna see the footage u got on johns passport

hey man we went to the nice taco bell, you even got to eat on plastic platters shaped like a TACO the other taco bell if u blink to many times u might have a few extra sauces or some herbs in your taco

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

there trays look like a taco? iono what it look like but it looks weird.. haha.. stock will be an hour 1 drive one way. so we'll see if i wanna drive that far.. LoL

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived