Sunday 10am Woodland! Lola Pix Pg. 21

Noobtastic14

dude im tellin you 09 ill be hittin 95% of the shows whether i need the points or not, ive hit a few this year and got some experience so i know what im doin and what not, youll be seein me lots in 09 dont u worry

this is the 09 season...great show to get in the practice before it gets busy and there are more chalenging compettitors

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

the new season doesn't start at AR, the new season officially started Sept 22 according to termpro forums. your already snoozing boy.

ehh i fail, guess i should actually visit that site more then once

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ehh i fail, guess i should actually visit that site more then once

I check the termpro forums twice a day, gotta stay on top of things if your gonna be serious about it.

there is a TON of info over there.

yup and for those who went to world finals we already have half our years points 4x event ftw

how was there a finals in the middle of the season? if i say ar is my first show and i hit almost all afterwards would i have a possibilty of gettin enough for finals?

and david ill start checkin over there thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

it wasnt in the middle of the season, it was at the end of the season, sept was the end of the season, then in early oct is WF's thats why the WF's points go yo the new season because the season officially ended sept 19th I believe.

how was there a finals in the middle of the season? if i say ar is my first show and i hit almost all afterwards would i have a possibilty of gettin enough for finals?

and david ill start checkin over there thanks

If you start seriously at Ar and make almost all the shows, then yes you will have enough points for finals.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I check the termpro forums twice a day, gotta stay on top of things if your gonna be serious about it.

there is a TON of info over there.

^^^^^^ TONS OF INFO!!!!!!

i would wait and read around alot befor you post over there tho

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived