well hi guys im from you guessed it london england :), seeing as im new to this forum i thought i would just introduce myself and show you all the car and whats its been through, it started life out as a black fiesta climate 1.4 that was early 2006 the first things that went on were the window tints and some tsw 17s, as you can see i had the door handles shaved during the installation of my clifford 950, but thats another story for another thread,

CarNow.jpg

soon i grew tired of the tsw wheels and opted for some 15" wolfraces and kw variants one coilovers,, courtesy of elite racing in rainham, and going round tower bridge round about at 545am, this happened, apprently it was myfault according to the other party i went up his backside....i thought i must have had to be drifting around the round about at like 40mph, :shifty:

BlackwheelsDENT.jpg

i started to lose faith with the car then, cause i was having all the bad luck, but i got back into if when these popped up from a freind dont know why i fitted them, but alot of people said it almost looked like it was supposed to be like that, i had silver bonnet, rear bumper and smooth boot, and focus st 220 mirrors,

SmoothBoot.jpg

and when i got the money that look soon changed to this one

DSC00040.jpg

how it currently stands

DSCF08792-1.jpg

DSCF0846-1.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg

All in all the mods are, clifford 950 intelliguard, smooth doors and poppers. brake conversion, viper induction kit, milltek exhaust and manifold 4-2-1, st150 wheels, lechler radiant orange respray, smooth roof and smoothed bonnent smooth wings,focus st wing mirrors. hid 8000 conversions on head and foglights, zetec s half leather interrior, and split charge system for audio, all these mods where done over the 2 year period i have had the car,

other mods i need to include are that all the interior trim has been sprayed black, and the headliner also so its all stealthed inside the car. :D

Edited by DewaltKid

Nice car! Welcome to THE BEST Forum and goddamn your fast I just validated you :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

few updates, got my dash back looks allright, might look better when the dash is flocked! will update that shiz, went for a service today came back all nice and fresh, next up is retrim, then engine tbh s/c st conversion... let me kno what you think guys,

DSCF0903.jpg

DSCF0904.jpg

a cleaner more organised boot install not finished though :)

DSCF0916.jpg

still got a few bobs to do but virtually done

video of my old install

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2QHNZt23dMQ

you can see the subs in the picture with the silver boot etc

i just bought 4 kicker l7s dual 4s so awaiting 2600wattrms :)

cleaned using meguires gold class liquid wax, i think this is beading lol

S7300250.jpg

S7300251.jpg

Edited by DewaltKid

i like the car! i want a hatchback so bad.. because of gas. lol

did you repaint it yourself?

nah :) im not good enough lol, i stripped the car, and welded the passenger door drivers was allready done, and ran some cables etc, just awaiting for a free slot so i can get my seats retrimmed, and engine conversion finalized :)

yes its just water milltek full decat exhaust

th_MOV00208.jpg

Edited by DewaltKid

Nice car mate like what ur doing hows to audeo part doing sounding lol and were bouts in london u from let me now and if u like check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=30849

Edited by Arron_mk3golf

Kenwood_headunit

2: Kenwood_KFC-P707ie 6.5" comps

2: Kenwood_KFC-1060S 10cm Speakers

2: Fli_Integrator FI6 6.5" speakers

1: Fli_Frequency-12 12" sub

1: Kenwood_KAC-606 2ch amp

(soon to come)

Clarion_DXZ658RMP-Headunit

2: kenwood_KAC-8404 4ch amp

2: 10cm comps (dont know what 1s yet)

2: 12" subs (Dont know what 1s yet but i Got my eye on that new smd sub coming out)

1: rear batt

new box build

and loads of uver stuff to come in the near future

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Street Motivated Devastation

SMD-Editionsig-1.jpg

The first picture that you have posted looks very similar to my Focus ZX3. Mine's midnight blue with a spoiler in the rear and 20% tint on the front windows and 10% tint all the way around the back. What kind of numbers are you doing in your ride? Currently I'm doing 148's off 2 12's and 1900 watts rms in my ride. I'd say that 4 L7's is gonna break the hatch some because I've already cracked the spoiler in a few places and it's vibrating the paint off of the car where the spoiler and roof meet at. Prepare yourself for some damage :)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

ALSO NICE HATCH YOU GO THERE!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.