2/0 To 1/0 Reducer

Trim it back some, thats what I do...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Timmay showed somewhere in one of his builds a way you can do it very cleanly... in essence he soldered the tips, then ground it down with a grinder till it would fit. Looked extremely nice.

Trim it back some, thats what I do...

or get a distro block that excepts 1/0 on both ends and drill it out for 2/0 thats what i do if you cut the wire and stick it in the hole thats called bottle necking and defeats the purpose should have just ran 1/0 all the way through

must be nice huh

or get a distro block that excepts 1/0 on both ends and drill it out for 2/0 thats what i do if you cut the wire and stick it in the hole thats called bottle necking and defeats the purpose should have just ran 1/0 all the way through

r u fuckin serious? lol. wtf do you think would allow more current to pass through. a big ass piece of metal and then longer wires coming out of it, or straight 2/0 to the amp? hmmmm

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

r u fuckin serious? lol. wtf do you think would allow more current to pass through. a big ass piece of metal and then longer wires coming out of it, or straight 2/0 to the amp? hmmmm
wow are you fucking retarded you fag did you read the fucking question he asked lol stfu then i do agree that 2/o straight to the amp is a better choice but wow any who your best bet would be to solder the wire and then shave it down x2 on that

must be nice huh

I have never seen a 2/0g to 1/0g wire reducer.....only 1/0g to 4g and 4g to 8g. As stated before you Solder the entire tip of 2/0 and then proceed to grind it down into a slight point just to the point where the tip is slightly smaller for easier insertion (no homo).

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...