This could be a bad thing, reached for my beer, almost took a big gulp of resin - I bet that's bad for you.  :sick: :sick: :sick:

LMFAO....WTF man...You could smell resin from pretty far away..and it doesn't exactly look like beer, kinda thick... :lol:

And yes that's very very bad for you :rip_1:

I broke my nose when I was smaller, never went to the doctor and havnt been able to smell much since the age of 15

then im rambo bitch

Coult be one of those small quick pfft ones...you know the ones I'm talking about. The kind you try hard to hold and when they slip out, your first thought it I did all that work to hold in that small of a fart....WTF man!!! Same thought as when you try to squeeze out a poop for 20 mins and all you get is a lil plop. Too much work and not enough pay off IMO....LoL.

[glow=red,2,300]Coult be one of those small quick pfft ones...you know the ones I'm talking about. The kind you try hard to hold and when they slip out[/glow], your first thought it I did all that work to hold in that small of a fart....WTF man!!! Same thought as when you try to squeeze out a poop for 20 mins and all you get is a lil plop. Too much work and not enough pay off IMO....LoL.

lol :lol:

Hence why i said silent Death... not loudass nasty gush fart :gun:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I had once had a sip of goof off insted of the soda I was drinking while cleaning out windows. Goof off under one arm and bottle of soda under the other.  :sick:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)