Wow I Just Got Mollested By Hunnington Bank

10/23/2008 Check Card HOPEDALE LOADING ZON HOPEDALE OH $11.49 Ending Balance $2.95

So I got paid yesterday, put all $247 whopping dollars of it in my checking account, they took $9 out before I put it in for some kinda debit charge so it gave me 3 over drafts because I was un aware of this charge. So I had $70 dollars in overdrafting fee's, okay kinda pissed me off... But then it gets better, I go there put cash my check put it in, they took the money I owed out I was cool kinda mad that I only have $150 for two weeks but i would survive I guess, so I asked the lady if it was put in and I could use my card now and she said yeah, so I spent money last night and today, come home to see that I got more over drafting charges for the money I spent today and yeterday.. so now.. I have $3 fucking dollars for two weeks and enough gas to get to work one more time. I'm so screwed, I don't have any clue what to do until payday. I'm going tomorrow and closing my account because I'm not getting fucked like this again...

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I've been there before too man. Except I was raped by First Merit. Banks are vicous they will take that money you put there and keep it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

well my credit union doesnt do silly money making scams like that and I can use my card at any credit union in the nation without charges. Also I get 4.5 financing on any used vehicle I finance with them and 2% on new :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

That sucks man. Only complaint I have with Travis credit union is my "at the pump" debit hits about a week late. That usually messes me up. I would go in and talk to the bank manager. Tell him your closing all your accounts unless he fixes it. Best case is you get some over drafts back, worst case is your right back to where you are now.

That sucks man. Only complaint I have with Travis credit union is my "at the pump" debit hits about a week late. That usually messes me up. I would go in and talk to the bank manager. Tell him your closing all your accounts unless he fixes it. Best case is you get some over drafts back, worst case is your right back to where you are now.

Yeah I'm going tomorrow to close my account, unless they're willing to work with me. Im going back to paper though.

Just keep more money in the bank and don't overdraft.

Having money to pay for things FTMFW

Yeah well I really didn't mean to overdraft, I had money in the account, they just took away money and I didn't know, I knew i was close though.

Having no money FTMFL, wish I could get a real job instead of being a broke college student =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.