Geico Is Cancelling My Insurance

It also depends on the type of car you have. I had a 96 3.2TL and bought a 99 Yukon Denali and my insurance went down 40 a month. So it depends on ur car, background, city and sometimes credit. That speeding ticket should be off I think the law is its off after 3 years. Maybe thats just here in OR.

Credo Quia Absurdum

I think is 4 years year, or a 1/2 point per year. I got 2 points.

Other than that I have a clean record, and the only accident was covered by the other person since she backed into the side of my car at a mall about 4.5 years ago. Never went through my insurance at all either.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I am under $90 a month for 99 explorer $0 deductible and 2000 civic $250 deductible. I thought state farm quite writing auto policies. perhaps it was just around here. good luck on the search for an insurance company.

Edited by Dr. Johnson

Geico's actions thus delayed my getting my sub! Grr.

On-topic, USAA ftw. Full coverage+comprehensive all for the grand total of $400 every six months.

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

thats what happens when you use a caveman to promote insurance, and a lizard sells it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

fuck geico a bunch of thieves and liars! statefarm the largest insurance co in the U.S. !!! I pay 98 a month for full coverage of the benz with 100k of coverage for collision and everything is covered!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

21st Century covers me for 5K of stereo coverage.

Never had a problem

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/