New Smd / Ascendant Audio Sub In The Works! (cats Out! Page 8, Pics Page 12!)

ummmm....yeaaaa..... im def coppin one of these!!! :D

only one? lol

I think 4 would do nice in a clam shell of my car :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Props again on the new design, it looks brutal just by the looks. Im sure it will sound great too just from hearing different fi/aa subs in the lanes :)

PPL will miss shit so stfu about it.... damn its not about us yeah somewhat it is but calm down everyone!!!! lets try directing the ones that missed the goodies to the right spot instead of flaming them.... unless its dwright! :rofl: J/p we'll direct him too! :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

only one? lol

I think 4 would do nice in a clam shell of my car :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Props again on the new design, it looks brutal just by the looks. Im sure it will sound great too just from hearing different fi/aa subs in the lanes :)

haha yea only one 18 that all i can fit in the back of my ride lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Roscoe, I know you want a few of these woofasss :)

And by a few I mean 10.

:D I may pick up a couple.... ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Wow, that's weird. I remember asking about that a while back if the new btl's was going to ever have double or triple stacked magnets. Now another company is going to do double stacked magnets, 11.25 inch in diameter. So I guess that means that your with ascendant audio. Congrats man, all those video posts on youtube was well worth it. You deserve it man.

:D I may pick up a couple.... ;)

man i just wasted like an hour of my life at ca.com. freakin "the low" ,"dragnix" and "worstenemy453" pissed me off, all they can do is hate,i mean not one civilied think said,just talking shit and hating from the go.

It really is sad how bad that forum sucks and how trashy it is,how can they even say things about this forum when almost everybody gets along and all the good times we have on here.

and steve i think FORD302REDNECK was just trying to sound cool so you would talk to him,then he could be like yeah i talked to STEVE MEADE loll...anyways dont let em get to you man.You know they are just hatin

Awesome, Steve...couldn't have picked a better person to build a signature series of subs for. It has been hard not talking about them since you told me on your trip to daytona. Too bad they didn't come out a little sooner, I could have been rocking a pair of these right now.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...