Jump to content

New Moderation Needed (this could be you)


Recommended Posts

Posted

^^??

Im all for a new mod but i would just like to do a little more modding. Im always on (day and night) and i can handle it. Me and Accord had our little out one day but everything is cleared up and fine.

I see Accord always doign something in O.T and i wouldnt mind helping him out in that section. But i would also like to see Pokey as a mod. Hes a great guy, funny, easy to get along with and seems to know his sh*t so my vote goes to Pokey as a new mod.

lol im all for you to get more mod sections i just think that should be meads decision along with another partial mod.

Posted

Well, I dont know if a noobie like myself can put his 2 cents in this, but I would like to nominate Pokey.

His posts are very informitive, and make me laugh sometimes.

The guy always seems to pay attention to deatail with shit.

any,

I say Pokey

Posted

no need to repeat people on the list, just ote for your person when the time comes everyone

Posted

lol there hasnt been an official one yet but im loosing the preliminaries :pinch:... guess i need a new campain manager  :W:

Oh ok  :lol: Thought I was blind for a sec
Posted

That's still funny as hell. I have a very good campaign manager if I do say so myself. And I didn't even tell him to do that either, LoL.

Posted Image

Posted

Basshead did that one night...told me to go check this thread out and I saw that big ass thing. I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard.

Posted

i dropped the axe on him just now.....

on another note......soon i will be setting up a poll - i think i need another mod and this time i think we will vote on it.

If your here all the time and your not just a troll but a good member.....preferably been a mod before but not required then when you see the nomination post nominate yourself or someone you think should be.  I would just pick but in the past its just a hassle when my own mods dont get a long.  Any of my current mods want to set up this poll so i dont have to deal with it?  When voting is done in a few days (set a date too) me and Dave will ultimately decide if we agree.  Accord: you have say in this too.....im gonna make you a full global Mod for everything since you are doing a great job.  I feel like the spam is gettin worse and worse and i dont want the burden to be on just my main couple mods.

Now til January 19th, 2007 we will be holding nominations, from the 19th to the 26th of January we will have a vote on the Nominations.  From the close of Voting  til Feb 1 Steve and David will Finalize the decision, and Ultimately we should have a new mod February 1st 2007.

So if you know someone or want to nominate yourself this is the place to do it. 

1. Chode 69

2. Pokey

3. amatt85

4. NewCents05

5. Burrito

6. disdatchevyboy

7. beatitouttheframe

8. Big P

9. Ernesto

10. scratchy

(I'll add to this list when needed)

chode and burrito are already mods, please remove them from the list.  There will be times when i may give them more responsibility in the future but right now they are already in.....

thanks, the mngment.  ;D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...