New Tdh Members

Chode69

Alphasig293, name is Jay, age 31, located in South Boston Va. 2005 F-150, system should be complete in about 4 weeks according to Nick of Ascendant Audio, system will consist of 4 ascendant audio mayhem 18's, 2 sundown 3500's, 2 sets of ascendant audio components, rockford 800.4 amp, mechman 270 alt, 6 yellow tops, and lots of wire. Id love to rep TDH bro, just give Nick a few weeks to finish the build.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

• 2 weeks later...

eh figured it wouldent hurt to throw my info up :)

Username:Freshman6969

Name: Dan D

Vehicle:02 jeep grand cherokee laredo 4x4

Sub: Dc Lvl 4 with a lvl 5 coil d1

Amp: Hifonics 2010D

Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5's/6x9's on a orion cobalt 4ch ( sounds good, gets pretty loud too)

Wire: Knu 4g/Stinger HPM 0g

Batts: Optima red top (under the hood) Kinetic 1400 in the back

Box: 4cubes tuned to 38 ( kinda high but good for now)

planning a new build after i order my alt next week, still a toss up between 10 DC 8's, and 4 DC lvl 4 15's, on a 3500 hopefully, oh its gunna be 3rd row walled too > : )

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

• 7 months later...

Username:GregoryAltieri

Name: Greg Altieri

Vechicle: 1999 VW Passat 1.8T

Subs: 4 10 Alpine Type R

Amp: Power ACoustik 4000/1D BAMF Amp

Speakers: All Alpine and Sony Door Speakers and Tweeters, running a Alpine Mini amp and Kenwood Headunit...65 rms to the speakers

Wire: StreetWire and Rockford Fostgate 4 gauge

Battery: 1 Deep Cycle Power Econo Battery, soon to be a Yellow Top

Box: Around 4.5 Cubes tuned to 37 Hertz

Nick, I know u told me you arent accepting anyone but here is my app anyway if the time comes

• 1 month later...

Is there a NC chapter or anything? As I am located in NC and I am looking for a team to dedicate myself to and hopefully rep here in my home town

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I'm from Rocky Mount and about the only thing I can make it to is local shows that I catch wind of. Trying to go to more and more shows as I find out about shows here in Eastern NC. Work has me running mon-sat but I'm def showing up at everyone I can. Just like to show up and have a good time and share my hobby with others here in NC. Only thing is I cant find many around here and have no place or way to start my own. My birth date is 6/25/92 if that helps.

My Tahoe

**more pics uploaded soon**

YouTube

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

• 6 months later...

I just want to air an idea:

How would you feel about someone making a "subteam" of TDH? I'm thinking about something in the lines of TDH Norway or even TDH *more localy*.

I really like the sound of the name and also the team idea itself and the awesome groundpounders.

I see it as mandatory to have the original teams aproval before making some kind of team associated with it, so if I could get some answers about this being possible and might be considered or an absolute NO-NO, that would be sweet.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Can i play too guys!! lol

Username:Violence.

Name: John D

Vehicle: 91 chevy s10

Sub: 2 cascade designs neo 18's w/ godly level 6 recones

amp: Shok industries 8.5k *(adding a second) for subs, zapco 360.4 for highs, shok 2 channel for mids

Speakers: PE junk for now, nendo super tweets

Wire: Knu 4g/Stinger HPM 0g

Batts: xs d3400 under hood, 8 xs power xp1000 out back

Box: wall tuned to 36hz

alts, 1 mechman 200amp for 12v, 1 singer 350 amp for 16v (adding a excessive amperage beast for 16 v side.

other: stripper pole, enough deadener to deaden my garage, glass doors, and then!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJIMW2Ntu8

Archived