Sonic Electronix

Am I A Groundpounder Or Just A Streetbeater?

If you can be heard that far away I would say yes, but i can only imagine how much louder it would be with 4 12's of a similar brand. Im will to guess you are losing a fair ammount due to cancellation.

X a billion

I call bullshit. I remember you trying to trade all the spare junk around your house for 1 good 18".

Prove me wrong

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Chances are you'd be a great streetbeater. If you enjoy it for daily then that's the main thing, but as you learn more you can continually improve things and get to the next level.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

id say streetbeater. i dont think i even count as a groundpounder and i have four 15"s in a little cavalier. im hopeing for groundpounder status when i put 6 in there xD.

yeah dont mix sub sizes and/or brands. you could prolly be alot louder due to the cancelation im sure u are having. i had my first system when i was 13 xD, i wasnt able to drive but i was damn cool sitting in my driveway lmao. gl in the future, if your anything like most of us car audio is where most of your money goes and you will have alot better systems. wating for pix

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

If you can be heard that far away I would say yes, but i can only imagine how much louder it would be with 4 12's of a similar brand. Im will to guess you are losing a fair ammount due to cancellation.

I strongly disagree with this, it is very difficult to get much cancellation in a car audio application.
crxsilogozz5.gif

explain further, care to add to this Sniper?

click on his user name, click on find topics, read

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I say if you gotta ask if youre a groundpounder...you aint one

No offense

Yeah, that makes sense

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Wow at this thread....wheres 99vic with that fail duck pic...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived