Mice and keyboards??

audiofantic: you must have one strong ass middle finger for breaking all your right-clicks

Heh, them are the love fingers, you got to strong with them or the ladies may not like it. But I play CS:s, and am a total awp whore too, and thats what makes the buttons go or something cause I dont stay looking through the scope, I do a lot of quick scoping.

isnt the word "mice" plural for the word "Mouse"?..meeces

I think I put mice becasue I have had so many already and it sounded better ;)

I run this

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...CONTENTID=10717

its not expensive as hell but its comfortable for me so i like it

So you use the g15, the most I payed for one was $70 with shipping. I do like all the plugins that you can use with the lcd screen display and Im going to miss that, but going throuh 3 of the g15 keyboards makes me now want another one. How long did you have yours for Accord?

i still have mine, ive used it for about 8 months, i'll replace it when my keyboard of choice comes out on the market

I was just sayin meeces to sound funny. There's 4 computers, 7 total screens and 1 TV, and 4 keyboards & meeces in the security office out here. 3 screens and the TV are wired to the 64 cameras. 1 comp has dual moniters and 2 have single. Mine has a single moniter FTL.  :'(

I run the Razer Copperhead, love it,  if I ever rebuild this box, I will get the razor keyboard and Soundcard and headfones, they rock.

if youre looking into headphones with bass id recommend the dt-770  ;) just a heads up in case youre in the market for one. they need a seperate headphone amp tho to truely shine

I was just sayin meeces to sound funny. There's 4 computers, 7 total screens and 1 TV, and 4 keyboards & meeces in the security office out here. 3 screens and the TV are wired to the 64 cameras. 1 comp has dual moniters and 2 have single. Mine has a single moniter FTL.  :'(

your jobs setup sounds like ass, they need KVM switchers and Mux units for the cameras, makes it alot cleaner instal and alot more user friendly

I run the Razer Copperhead, love it,  if I ever rebuild this box, I will get the razor keyboard and Soundcard and headfones, they rock.

if youre looking into headphones with bass id recommend the dt-770  ;) just a heads up in case youre in the market for one. they need a seperate headphone amp tho to truely shine

Ive tried many headphones. Ive been using some Sony MDR-V700's amped off my home reciever for over a year now. I also use them at the club when Im in the booth. They have 50mm drivers, and not some cheap diaphram thingys like cheap headphones. Exellent bass respone and clean crisp highs. Ill never buy synhiessers or any compairable headpones again. Djing headphones are the way too go. With the constant unplugging and plugging in and traveling that the headphone do I havent broke nothing on them. Ive read reviews that people broke the swivels on them but mine are still doing good and I would say that I can be hard on my equitment.

The dt-770 are looking nice, but the price tag on them is kinda up there

i have the Microsoft Wreless Desktop Elite Keyboard and Mouse. I love the shape of the mouse it compliments the hand well and the vertical and horizontal scroll are teh shit

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest MegaloManiac

your jobs setup sounds like ass, they need KVM switchers and Mux units for the cameras, makes it alot cleaner instal and alot more user friendly

i got a kvm switch but i misplaced it :'( so i just remote desktop the other computer