Well first off thank god *your choice* that you are coming home. Second... Ive got a couple bros in the V.A. who are dealing with this shit. Third Ive been there bro... 2 tours in Bosnia and Of course Afghanastan and Iraq.... If you do it right bro you can make it through.... NO you will never be over it but there is light at the end of the "perverbial" tunnel.... Use the resources given to you but know this... The VFW is your friend way more than the V.A.!!!! If you need to use the resources available to you please work with the VFW first! They will guide you in the right direction NO MATTER WHAT!

Again... Thank god another brotha made it home!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Kudos for making it home brother.

While I am admitedly a pogue due to the fact that I am a 42A; I will say my tiny taste of convoy time was shit I will never forget.

I miss the middle east myself. Its more simplistic there as long as you can get over the mind fuck of wondering if 'uncle' jack is over with your wife, or if someone else got to hear ur kid say 'daddy' first. I know it sucks and tour number 2 for me is coming up soon more than likely.

Currently my ass is stuck from going WIAS to a few places beacuse i cannot run. I fucked up the muscles and tendons in my right knee (which as been bad for 2 years) and cannot run. I can ruck my ass off, go anywhere, climb anything, but run and jump ain't happening. Hopefully i can re-hab and get back to being a REAL soldier again.

anyways once again kudos for coming back and if u need a pogue to lean on PM me brother. While I may not know all of what you have seen and been through, I certainly have been there for other brothers and sisters in arms who have been where you are.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i have never been there or done that, but im glad for the ones who do, be it army,marines,air force or what ever it takes balls to take on that task. i personally hate the lowlife scum that down our troops for fighting for us. these stupid bastards dont say a thing about the 1000s we have lost due to the terrorists and others. but we (troops)are the bad guys. it makes me sick. im not going to go on with that, but i want personally thank you and the rest of the troops for putting your ass on the line for our freedom :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :good: hope it gets better for you.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thank god that Cindy Shehan bitch isnt in the newes anymore hopefuly before her husband divorced her he had her committed

She lost her son man. I have friends that never made back and their moms (weather I aggree with the way they go about it or not) have the right to be against the war and say whatever they want. I don't know how I would act if I lost a son to anything.. They are the only people with a legit reason to comlain.

Females tend to lose control in those situations. You can't hold them 100% responsible for that shit. You just have to realize that for every person out there with their ultra-liberal views, there are easily a thousand people who are at home thankful for the people like you who fight so that people like me can be free. I would go but honestly I am more of a thinker and would be far more helpful coming up with a new design for a nuclear reactor than fighting.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Dude, I know exactly what you're going through and I don't think I could ever explain it better than you did. Everything you said I completely agree with and I got back last February and we're going back out next year.

But venting is the best thing you can do. Especially to people who understand or are just there to listen. Just make sure you take all the help you can get! I took them for everything they were worth and now I'm a lot better off than when I got back. Don't be afraid to see someone if you start slipping into something you know you don't want to do... I would just hate to see someone else end up like some of my buddies.

Thanks for doing what you did! And no matter what, you can always talk to me about the shit that went on over there.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

She lost her son man. I have friends that never made back and their moms (weather I aggree with the way they go about it or not) have the right to be against the war and say whatever they want. I don't know how I would act if I lost a son to anything.. They are the only people with a legit reason to comlain.

the problem I have with her is the way she went about it she kicked her son and every other Vet in the teeth you dont go and protest at a funeral and you certainly dont go and act a fool and get arrested