Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

I have to say Congrats, to be so young and have done all that by yourself, keep it hummin'

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Looks good man. If you're planning on running the Fi's you're gonna need a bunch more power to get them loud. They don't have a low rms like the Kicker woofers and need a bit more power to get moving to their potential. Overall great install. I'd love to see any other vehicles that you've worked on.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

How the hell does a 16 year old afford all that? Are you a drug dealer or are your parents loaded?

You got some serious skills though.

**Edit: just noticed you said you made your money installing. Must have quite a customer base and/or got some good deals on stuff, because I couldn't even imagine buying all that stuff making 38k a year currently... But then again I just bought my first new house that has a lot of repairs to be done and a mortgage, car payments, and a wedding coming up. I probably woulda been spend crazy with that kinda money as a 16 year old as well... just hope you are saving away as well if you are planning on going to college.. although with that skillset, who knows if you will even need to.

just trying to figure out if you could hit 148 off roughly 1,200 watts

HAHA. I was doen a 147 musically with a single Fi Q 18 and Kicker 1000.1...

He's also got cone area! With a little more power I could see him in the low 50s easily!

VERY nice work mayne!!! Major props!!!!

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

sick build brotha, clean clean work!

dont get me wrong, fucking unbelievable build man, keep it up, you'll be on the top soon man

but 148.2 with a 150 rms sub runnin off 3 Rockford Fosgate P450.2 amplifiers and one Rockford Fosgate P250.2 amplifier

with some of that power going to speakers etc... he's pushing probably around the rms of the subs 1,200 rms total

is that really possible to hit a 148??

badass build though!!! not hating at all, just trying to figure out if you could hit 148 off roughly 1,200 watts

I'd think so he got lotsofconearea. Much props by the way. I two was installing before I could drive but my skill sare no where near yours. keep up the good work. I'm sure youll have some sick builds to share with us in the future.

much props potna. it goes to show that anyone any age can do anything if they put their minds to it. now to meade, think about if you started teaching your son all the things you do on your truck, i'm sure when he turns 16 he'd beat out half the people that are 26. as for the next build man, do two or three runs of 1/0. if you plan on running both MA Audio HK802SX at 16V. you should see around 4200rms from each, also add a few more HC2400s too.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I have to agree here. I did my first build at 16. Between work and school time was extremely limited, and even making 9 bucks an hour doing A/C work I could barely afford to buy a component set, amps, and good subs...I was literally digging into my wallet to pay for wood and wiring...Gave up a meal or two. Also everything took me forever simply because I didn't know my vehicle, or any of the little tricks that I definitely had to pick up a long the way---stuff that isn't really said.

However, even with the little bit of help that you probably did receive, that build is retarded sick, and you definitely have some mad skills that will hopefully improve over time.

He said his parent only spent like 2 grand on the truck so they could have like given him 5 or 10 grand to customize it with instead of going and buying him a newer tahoe around 15 grand that would just be factory and he wouldnt have any money to do it all with.but maybe im wrong.Im not hating either way,i dont hate on people that there parents buy the stuff for them. . .as long as they dont run there mouth thinking they are better than you are or whatever.i just soak up the awesomeness from what they have lol.

again sick build man

much props potna. it goes to show that anyone any age can do anything if they put their minds to it. now to meade, think about if you started teaching your son all the things you do on your truck, i'm sure when he turns 16 he'd beat out half the people that are 26. as for the next build man, do two or three runs of 1/0. if you plan on running both MA Audio HK802SX at 16V. you should see around 4200rms from each, also add a few more HC2400s too.

thats funny that you said that . . .i was thinking the same thing.I started looking at the caddy build the other day and on the first page i saw where im assuming it was his son helping apply the hushmat to the floor. ..shits cool man.

Archived