If you paint it lime green it will look almost identical to Nick Morgan's Ascendant Audio Nissan hardbody. I believe his are cadillac rims with the same emblem but the same design.

I know Nick pretty well. His are the 17" Escalade wheels, mine are 16's. His have flat wide spokes, mine are round and narrow.

looking really good! i'm well impressed how nice it looks! :)

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Updates!

<3 teh Nissan Hardbodies. :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

wow man thats a big change from how it did look, to how it looks now

looks good

from that other thread, Iam glad that the horn was not built in the stratus.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Had to work today, so got a little done, but nothing major. Got the batteries mounted, got all the wiring cut and terminals put on them. Got the 16V and 12V remote wires run to the back with the help of my 5 year old son. He climbed beside the enclosure in the back and pulled them through for me, so I didn't have to take the shell off. Also rewired the adjustable regulator to get rid of some messy wiring.

Archived