Sonic Electronix

did u not read my statement i said about the cop??? i said he was just doing his job.  but i still say FUCK THE POLICE becuz i have been fucked with before for no apparent reason.  PLUS yes i knew it changes the speedo just didnt know how much. 

wether ur going to be a cop or not i have respect for them but not when they are just being a blatent asshole.

:angry03:

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

did u not read my statement i said about the cop??? i said he was just doing his job.  [glow=red,2,300]but i still say FUCK THE POLICE becuz i have been fucked with before for no apparent reason[/glow].  PLUS yes i knew it changes the speedo just didnt know how much. 

wether ur going to be a cop or not i have respect for them but not when they are just being a blatent asshole.

:angry03:

Care to share what happened?

I've wanted to be a cop since I was about 5. Family thing....they always have some reason or another to stop and ask you questions...it may not seem reasonable to you, but everyone has their own reasons. I was stopped one night for swerving (It was to miss a dog.) but the cop "didn't see any dog". I was given a breathalizer test and everything. I passed, but it was reasonable IMO, I didn't like it, but it was valid. Not 10 mins later at a gas station I was questioned because I was talking to a guy I went to HS with...we played football together, but he had since become a known drug dealer so that I could understand.

I've wanted to be a cop since I was about 5. Family thing....they always have some reason or another to stop and ask you questions...it may not seem reasonable to you, but everyone has their own reasons. I was stopped one night for swerving (It was to miss a dog.) but the cop "didn't see any dog". I was given a breathalizer test and everything. I passed, but it was reasonable IMO, I didn't like it, but it was valid. Not 10 mins later at a gas station I was questioned because I was talking to a guy I went to HS with...[glow=red,2,300]we played football together, but he had since become a known drug dealer so that I could understand[/glow].

Put yourself in the position of the DT...he's trying to crack down on your friend for serving and see's you talking to him...To the DT you guys "aren't talking" if you know what I mean.

I'm not going against you I'm joining the academy next year and I too have been stopped a few times for what I thought were stupid things...Just telling you the way I would imagine a DT would see it.

Oh I know that's why he was asking me about talking to him.....this is what I meant to say....

he had since become a known drug dealer[glow=red,2,300]....[/glow] so that I could understand.

(I meant I understood why the cop was asking me questions about him. I forgot to seperate the two statements.)

YEAH! theres actually several coppers on this sight... everyone knows when their breaking the law!  :gun:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

true true... i just hate cops that fuck with you....  like the last time i got a ticket... the fucking cop was tailgating me on a highway in the fast lane for like five minutes. I thought well fuck the other side isnt slowing down and this puta is about to hit me so i might as welll speed up then go into the other lane to slow down... i did just that and he pulled me over. I was a little pissed so i was like hello you were fuckign tailgating me for forever what do you expect me to do. He said "well your driving a sports car so i wanted to see how fast you would go"  :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer