Latest Build!..... S-10 Blazer -- Complete Apr 24 --

Looking good mate. Very tidy wood work. How many layers are you going to make that? I'd hate to see it not strong enuff!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Looking good mate. Very tidy wood work. How many layers are you going to make that? I'd hate to see it not strong enuff!

Well, all the smaller pieces/parts on floor itself will only be the one layer of MDF with fiberglass reinforcement at the joints. The larger panels will be either doubled up or get a nice multi-layer treatment of chop. Bracing all around as well of course.... The parts of the fenderwells that are still bare will be fully glassed, tying all the sides/floor together even better..

I know everything will be very strong... Those big side panels are the ones that I really have to pay extra special attention to... They're flexy.......

Thanks!

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

looking good man, nice woodworking, i even spy some small kerf action going on there..

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

Lookin very nice Pat. You always do great work. I got a soft spot in my heart for bagged 2 door blazers. Should be beastly when you get done.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

looking good man, nice woodworking, i even spy some small kerf action going on there..

Ha! - You spotted my mini kerf! Good eye!

Fu**ing love kerf cuts!

Lookin very nice Pat. You always do great work. I got a soft spot in my heart for bagged 2 door blazers. Should be beastly when you get done.

Thanks brother, that's really good to hear from a guy like you... It is a really cool little truck and I'm trying to hook it up the best I can...... Should be all kinds of A-OK when I'm finished with it....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Looking good. Im in the same boat, gotta love bagged and slammed blazers even tho it is a 2 door lol. Where in new mexico are you? I was just out there with a aba basketball team ( Gallup Talons)

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived