Second Skin Audio

Miller Lite Subwoofer Speaker Box

darvex

Odouls would have been best for anti theft.. lol

thats sweet tho

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

haha good find. i think they would take the beer though...make it a 36 pack of Dr. Pepper...and hell yea im gonna use this idea to make one for my room...not to fool thieves though of course :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

make it a case of natty light or pabst blue ribbon and your shits safe forever...... unless the thief is from a trailerpark

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

lol that's pretty funny. creative also. i like.

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

Archived