Jump to content

God Damn, My Neighborhood Getting Bad!


Recommended Posts

Posted

daymn, sounds like the Benton harbour area, we call B.H. harlem

Posted Image

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww lol tahts his back

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Posted

Posted Image

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww lol tahts his back

DAMNNN my homeboy got shanked too twice in the back but his dumbass was drunk.
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

DAMNNN my homeboy got shanked too twice in the back but his dumbass was drunk.

llol i got pictures of the guy who got stabbed twice somewere lol but he was walkin down the street i was like across from him about like 50 feet or somethign i see 2 guys jump out the bushes i yell watch out they guys stab him and try and rob him but my friend hit em and ran

that picture above was from my other friend just happened last night fucked up shit goin on in todays youth

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Posted

hell man right? Only make 6.50 an hour. And I practically loose half my money from taxes an shit.

Owend.

I was making $7.50/hr at Subway, washing dishes, 3yrs ago.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I swear, most of you guys in here act like your in the Legion of Doom or something. Always hating on something.. (Don't do this, get insurance, I don't believe that, etc...)

Hes been proving yall wrong, yet you still complain about it. Grow up....

Posted Image

To the OP: That sucks that that happened.

Derp.

Posted

mmhm, and where do I work? not in the walmart, I work in the subway inside the building to the RIGHT of the entry where Barbara Niks is my Manager, I work 3:30-6, thats how I've done it for a while now, the only thing that made this day different was that my mom was getting stiches removed from her leg that day, so I left early so she could have the car to use.

Any more questions smartass?

y didnt u lock ur doors?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

y didnt u lock ur doors?

because my power-locks are toast, and I really didnt think someone would try jacking me parking lot.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted

Posted Image

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww lol tahts his back

Thats fuckin' nasty bro, hope that shit didnt get infected

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted

Thats fuckin' nasty bro, hope that shit didnt get infected

dont think so just happend last night hes good tho couple stiches couple brews and hes golden i need to get back home to steelcity i love that place florida seems kinda iffy to me no parties nothing.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Posted

I hear ya, be safe though, if I was you, I'd be looking into kevlar >.>

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4667 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...