• No
  2. 2. Sound Quality

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. SQL- SQ with a little heavier bass line-competable

• Yes
    • No

SQ

99% of the time the subs are either off or so low you can't hear where there coming from.

I do like having the Oh Shit Knob to knock someones head off with the bass when I need to.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

SQ

99% of the time the subs are either off or so low you can't hear where there coming from.

I do like having the Oh Shit Knob to knock someones head off with the bass when I need to.

Thats it right there.... SQ, with the ability to boom... I mean, whats the point of having an audio setup in your car if it can get super loud, but it sounds like ass... I also feel that a "system" is - Aftermarket head unit, aftermarket speakers, wheather they are 2 way, 3 way, or even a decent set of coaxals, aftermarket rear fill if applicable, one or more amplifiers, a processor of some kind, a well constructed sub enclosure, and a SAFE clean instalation..... Not a prefab box from "Best Try" with a hodge podge of subs in diffrent sizes and manufacturers with torn surrounds and cracked cones on factory speakers powered from the stock radio, with a hi-low converter to a 10k watt Rampage or Road Master amp, and power wire run through the driver side door jam... I hope that I don't offend any one with that statment, but I am tired of trying to help people, that say " yo I gots this Bad ass system in my ride", that think that what they have is better that every thing or every body else. I do feel that there is also a learnign curve, and your first may be all you could afford, however, it should not be about getting as many subs as you can in your trunk so that it rattles as much as possible... If you take a little time to ask for help or research equipment, you will acctualy be able to get loud and sound good, cheaper and safer.

Sorry every body... It just bothers me to no end when people talk shit about someone's system like what they have is so much better and that they are gonna beat every one there, and when it comes time to pull into the lane they can only do a 127dB with 3 12'' and 2000 watts, and that the judge did'nt like them thats why they got a crappy SQ score, even though they only have a factory radio and one speaker is blown and another is intermitant.....

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic