Shyne151 Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 I feel bad for those ppl that are going to be jobless. Everyone that worked for the company knew it was coming, I don't feel sorry for them. And if they didn't know it was coming they are ignorant. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Forevrbumpn Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 Circuit city was known to be a half ass store- I mean dont get me wrong, they sell good stuff, but Ive heard the horror stories, of their install depts, car and home audio, and as a company they were shady- That one is a hear sy, but a good source So, it was known sooner or later CC would go down But on another note, Best buy is booming because of this- They are hiring left and right And Fry's Electronics will never have issues like this because its a super store, that sells for killer prices, and there sales people all make commission(plus small hrly on the beginners) Good thing about all this, is after the recession, there will be a lot more opportunity to open new stores, small business, and big business alike I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Blazincaraudio Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 This economy is a bunch of bullshit. Things need to turn around FAST. This is really to bad
jhmeg2 Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 I know it all sucks, but on the lighter side of it all, gas has come down a little, ( i know every one was waiting for the gas comment) its down from $3.98 TO $1.28 here and I saw that in Michagan its down to $1.87 ish or some shit...... wooo hooo thats great, just in time, with every one loosing there jobs, at least now I can afford gas to get out and look for a new job or at least make it to Dr. appts ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
EricM9104 Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 we had one just open and i rolled by it the other day passing by and saw a now closeing sign!!Lol damn! Circuit city was known to be a half ass store- I mean dont get me wrong, they sell good stuff, but Ive heard the horror stories, of their install depts, car and home audio, and as a company they were shady- That one is a hear sy, but a good source So, it was known sooner or later CC would go down But on another note, Best buy is booming because of this- They are hiring left and right And Fry's Electronics will never have issues like this because its a super store, that sells for killer prices, and there sales people all make commission(plus small hrly on the beginners) Good thing about all this, is after the recession, there will be a lot more opportunity to open new stores, small business, and big business alike Man, i wish there was a Fry's in my area. Fuck BestBuy, applied there in June/July, no call back. Oh wait, maybe cause there's no Circuit City around 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Shyne151 Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 I know it all sucks, but on the lighter side of it all, gas has come down a little, ( i know every one was waiting for the gas comment) its down from $3.98 TO $1.28 here and I saw that in Michagan its down to $1.87 ish or some shit...... wooo hooo thats great, just in time, with every one loosing there jobs, at least now I can afford gas to get out and look for a new job or at least make it to Dr. appts Yup gas has definitely went down here, I believe it was $1.83 across the street from campus this morning. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
darvex Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 No only is the economy effecting CC but Tweeter also filed about a week ago. Tweeter Files I feel bad for all the employees.
Bonappetit Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 LOL Where ya been? This has been known about for like 3 weeks! Team Sundown 3 15" Sundown Nightshades 1 RD HW D9 amp 10.5 cubes tuned 30hz
Namosh Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 Everyone that worked for the company knew it was coming, I don't feel sorry for them. And if they didn't know it was coming they are ignorant. Well, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
EricM9104 Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 Well, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you? LMAO.Thank God I work in the grocery business. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.