infkt Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 I believe they will have a blackberry something for ATT because my dad called them and asked a question how much extra is he paying for me and my brothers iphone a month and he said we will be disappointed that we have the iphone when the blackberry comes out, its supposed to be way better. IMO the blackberry will have better features like MMS and stuff but the iphone has the ipod which is why i bought it because i needed a new phone and an ipod.
WickeD Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 I think the blackberry bold is coming out for att soon.
Aaron813 Posted November 12, 2008 Report Posted November 12, 2008 We are going to be ordering a few hundred of them for my dads company for new company phones here soon
ChevyBoy Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 to bad i have it jailbroken and now can send them hahaha. on a side note Chevy, People like you are the reason people dont come to forums. Grow up dog. Dont be such a fucking dickhead! All you do is cut people down. Shits not necessary dog dont get mad because i can take my phone out of the box and send a picture and not have to pay for a program. btw, dont refer to me as "dog"
goinpro Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 jailbreak is free...and the iphone has more potential to do anything than any other fone on the market right now.... now the storm should be sweet but i would never buy a first generation phone.... 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S HU: AVIC-D2 Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks Front Amp: Profile AP400x2 Rear Fill: None Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps) AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm) Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2) 260 Amp Iraggi Alternator
SPL2K Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 and i have had cell service longer then ANYONE on this site, id bet money on it) *ahem* I got my first cell phone in 1989. Blaupunkt bag phone ftw. Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
dr.db Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 *ahem* I got my first cell phone in 1989. Blaupunkt bag phone ftw. 3 watt FTW
B Slaps Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 i think ill stick to my chirper ( nextel ). free replacement ftmfw!!! 5 phones later. i still need a new one. nothing lasts forever though. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
David Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 dont get mad because i can take my phone out of the box and send a picture and not have to pay for a program. btw, dont refer to me as "dog" take fuckin chill pill dog, seriously or go get laid or something.
trainman0978 Posted November 13, 2008 Report Posted November 13, 2008 I know, I just got the voyager in august ( needed a full keypad , 1100 texts in the month of october alone ) and I am really liking what I see with the new storm. I wasn't happy with the dare, my old man has it, and several guys I work with have it, and I get the impression they dont like it very much... 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.