Best Head Unit For 200 Dollars?

I forgot that the only downfall to the 6000UB is that the remote doesn't come with a pause button. You can however buy one on ebay that does, it's from an older model but you get pause right on the remote. It's crucial that I have pause on my remote for bassrace, luckily I had an old Pioneer remote laying around that worked for my deck. There is a pause function in one of the menus but it's pretty hard to get to in a second or two. Just buy an extra remote when or if you get the deck.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

me and a few members of my team use the alpine 9883 and we all love it. a couple of our team members use the pioneer 2000 and love it. it is all a matter of preference. i personally love my alpine but i am gonna get a 2000 for competition since it is a little cheaper than the 9883.

----reference's----

meade916

I forgot that the only downfall to the 6000UB is that the remote doesn't come with a pause button. You can however buy one on ebay that does, it's from an older model but you get pause right on the remote. It's crucial that I have pause on my remote for bassrace, luckily I had an old Pioneer remote laying around that worked for my deck. There is a pause function in one of the menus but it's pretty hard to get to in a second or two. Just buy an extra remote when or if you get the deck.

true, i also like the motorized face on the 6000 over the manual flap on the 5000 but for the price i say they are both great. i have owned a few alpines they were ok i just dont like that they arent as user friendly as the pioneer. but if you have patients they can be good. let us know what you decide.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i hate sonys, and im sure alot of people agree

and to jump on the bandwagon, i have a 600ub...and yea, 600, premier, gotta get my warrantee=)

if you plan on using usb/ipod, nothing better, plus THERES FRIGGIN DOLPHINS SWIMMING AROUND BEHIND A VISUAL EQ!

i will say, mine is like 6 months old, and it turns off randomly, i dropped the faceplate in a parkinglot one day and it never worked right since then...but whatever...and the 690ub i had shorted out when i dropped a live speaker wire on the chassis, and it gave the worse feedback ever.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

panasonic and pioneer Ive always been a fan of.....ever since my faceplate got ran over and its the same one I still use today, Ima die hard panasonic headunit fan.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

But don't Pioneer decks have whining?

usually only when there matched up with Kole amps.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

panasonic and pioneer Ive always been a fan of.....ever since my faceplate got ran over and its the same one I still use today, Ima die hard panasonic headunit fan.

i bought a panasonic cd-rx100u. i freakin hated it. i only bought it because my boss at the time said there is nothing better than a panasonic. i know they make good unit but after owning that model i dont think i would try another one.

----reference's----

meade916