Chode69 Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 It's 82 degrees here in the Virgin Islands. Ridiculously hot. I wish I were where you guys are at....doing 40 degrees and shit Get the fuck out of here with that shit...that like when someone gets in an accident and you say..i wish it were me instead...you know DAMN well your glad it was that person and not youi wish it was 82 degrees over hurr NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Dale Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 It's 82 degrees here in the Virgin Islands. Ridiculously hot. I wish I were where you guys are at....doing 40 degrees and shit Get the fuck out of here with that shit...that like when someone gets in an accident and you say..i wish it were me instead...you know DAMN well your glad it was that person and not youi wish it was 82 degrees over hurr Ouch man...that hurts. LOL Actually I love the cold weather, that's just the kind of person I am You can have this piece of fucking shit 82 degree weather anyday. But for me, between 30 and 50 would be perfect.
Eddy722 Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 81 °F / 27 °C Mostly Cloudy Humidity: 58% Ft. Lauderdale, FL Not bad huh? It's nice outside today.
kidtoyota Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 Today in Philadelphia High of 34 / Low of 23 Damn I wish I lived somewhere warm. Thank God for remote starts
Slinky Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 im freezin my sack off in her in missouri. about 25 fahr. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Ernesto Posted January 18, 2007 Report Posted January 18, 2007 A little rainy today...Temp stayed near 80degrees
Chode69 Posted January 18, 2007 Report Posted January 18, 2007 it snowed here for a little..now its just raining NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.