Sundown Audio

Have You Seen This Amp Before?

Dale

I got this amp as a freebie when I bought something from ebay.

I can't seem to find any info online....anyone knows anything about this amp?

Actual RMS output, impedance stability etc etc....

Thanks....pics...

DSC01963.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

DSC01966.jpg

Edited by Dale

looks like a visonik

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

looks like a 50x4 true power, USamps knock off, or visonik knock off

like Rockwood, or Kenford

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you can buy OEM amps from china, and put any logo on it you want, and then you have yourself a so called brand named amp, that has no info on it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I just noticed the fuses are missmatching, and probably rated to high, might want to swap those out for some 15 amps

sundown.jpg

I found this, and then another amp

http://www.commerce.com.tw/modules.php?mod...amp;ID=E0153226

http://sandychina1983.en.busytrade.com/selling_leads.html

This looks like their site.

Chinese fo sho!

http://www.weier-elect.com/

opps btrash got it already. was to busy searching for more info. lol

Edited by Bangin Caddy

that second amp you posted looks like the kenwood from a couple years back. they have got to be a knock off company. I would say the max rating is 250x4 and they would be rated at 50x4 rms. so realistically 25 watts a channel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.