Anyone Here A Fighter Jet Pilot?

and thats the kind of information i wanna hear. straight forward. i talked to my mom a lil about it and she said theres a lot of math and physics involved when in college so im already at a set back since i cant even do basic algebra

imm looking at being a fighter pilot... one thing i learned is join the air reserves... they teach you basicly everything.. i gave up though im not cut out for it.. You have to go for 6 years i believe be at the top of your class in those 6 years of school.. and you are going to really have to bust your ass..

i gave up and now imm set my mind that i am going to be a new york state trooper :).. kinda funny i used to smoke pot pirate shit of the internet and what not.. now im a senior in high school and imm talking to troopers finding out what needs to be done.. all i have to do is 2 years in collage and be able to run 5 miles a day for 10 weeks .YAY

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

The other thing you need to look at is your medical condition. They usually offer NO waivers of any kind....overweight...c-ya....colorblind...buh-bye. A military flight physical is very in-depth and if you don't pass, you don't fly. Does not matter if you have all the other credentials.

Along with the fact that the competition is VERY stiff to become a fighter pilot. Somewhere around the top few percent of each flight school class are chosen to go to fighter pilot school. And then if you do make it, you still have to survive.....My Father-In-Law had 8 out of 20 classmates die in training.

I would have loved to be one myself.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

it took me 1 second to find this.....

so those guys who said they dont even make 20,000 a year are lying....id NEVER get on a plane with my pilot making minimum wage...

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Ai...Engineer/Salary

looks to me that even rookies are doin good...ill ask our GAF rep, he was a pilot for 30 years at Delta -

Yeah when I was researching possibly becoming a airline pilot, I talked to some people that said being a senior pilot you will make no less than 6 figures, and you also only have to fly a certain amount of hours per month... Usually at that point you can pick the flights you do, so they will do 1 or 2 long flights (australia, germany, japan) a month. Pretty decent gig for 6 figures if you ask me.

Chode man, me and my roommate last night we just looking at jobs of being flight attendants and to be honest, it seems like a really nice job.

You start off making around 25k a year, you work like 4 days on and you are guaranteed 45 hours a week no matter what. When you are off duty at work, they will fly you to basically where ever you want to go. Shit I feel like going to see meade this weekend, they will send you there for free. Family and friends also get discounted fair, it not free airfare in most cases.

Right now they are really looking for male flight attendants to work for them. A bunch of airlines are in need of workers as well and their only requirement is to have a high school diploma. You can earn up to 100k a year as well after some experience. Shit ill take 25k a year for flying on a plane and handing out soda and peanuts to peeps.

Look into it man, if you are interested, i will have my roommate find the sites he was looking at last night.

At least a C5 has a shitter, coffee pot, fridge, beds....

I'm a helicopter guy... we have coolers, funnels to pee in, rescue litters to sleep on, and can land in any open field in the country to take a crap if need be.

Fighter jet.....wellll....... piddle pack all the way!!! Gotta poop your pants..

C5's are broken more often than not. Everytime I go to get on one we gewt a two day dely (especially if we are in Spain).

its very tough to become a fighter pilot dude. they are the cream of the pilot crop. perfect physical condition mental evals etc etc etc. Also you have a 6 or 8 year commitment right off the bat and dont expect to get in a bird for awhile. i want to say two years . be prepared to go to SEER school(hostage training) and all kinds of crazy shit. Hope you can swim extremely well since you'll have to be a very high swim qual. Trust me though once you are commissioned you make very good money. and get to go to alot of cool places. No pick up line like asking a chick if she wants to check out your ride though when its an f-22. If you do go through with it good luck. you can do it. Put your mind to it and bust it til you get what you want.

FYI I think the A-10 Warthog is the baddest plane in the military's arsenal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why are you not cutout for the army, navy marine etc? You mean as in physically? I heard bootcamp is done at a pace to make help you pass so they can have you as a solider! I have a football tryout in january and if that doesnt work out the service has the rest of my life. It will either be army or marines for me :). But my ass is doign infantry only.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Chode man, me and my roommate last night we just looking at jobs of being flight attendants and to be honest, it seems like a really nice job.

You start off making around 25k a year, you work like 4 days on and you are guaranteed 45 hours a week no matter what. When you are off duty at work, they will fly you to basically where ever you want to go. Shit I feel like going to see meade this weekend, they will send you there for free. Family and friends also get discounted fair, it not free airfare in most cases.

Right now they are really looking for male flight attendants to work for them. A bunch of airlines are in need of workers as well and their only requirement is to have a high school diploma. You can earn up to 100k a year as well after some experience. Shit ill take 25k a year for flying on a plane and handing out soda and peanuts to peeps.

Look into it man, if you are interested, i will have my roommate find the sites he was looking at last night.

PM me that link!

sounds like my kind of job... except for getting used to flying every damn day haha. sounds like a lot of jet lag for the first couple of days

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived