Memphis Boxes Please Help Me Out

so i need help here i have a couple of memphis amps that i need to send back the only problem is that i dont have the boxes anymore so what they are asking for is a memphis 4kw box with all packing still in it (foam,manual, bassicly everything that came with the amp also need the same for a mcd16-5004 so if anyone can be of help please help lol ill get them back to you as soon as they come in thank you very much

must be nice huh

so i need help here i have a couple of memphis amps that i need to send back the only problem is that i dont have the boxes anymore so what they are asking for is a memphis 4kw box with all packing still in it (foam,manual, bassicly everything that came with the amp also need the same for a mcd16-5004 so if anyone can be of help please help lol ill get them back to you as soon as they come in thank you very much

sorry can't help but i've had that crap happen to me and i had to end up taking my loss. good luck wit yoiur find man!!!!!

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

instead of hassling with memphis and their bs why not just send them to A.R.C. or DB-R??

Scott at ARC is a pretty kewl guy.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

The thing with the boxes is, the ser#s are on the boxes, and need to match the amps

Thats the issue going that route

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok i guess i wasnt very clear there is no serial numbers needed the reason i dont have them repaired is that memphis is going to send me new amps for no cost but shipping they dont care about the original boxes they just want a box ill get them back not sure why but thats them i dont argue

must be nice huh