Sonic Electronix

Anyone have experience with the X-static batcaps and/or Kinetic batteries?

BTW I was considering using a batcap 400 with a Kinetic HC600 in trunk and a Kinetik HC2400 to replace main battery.  Any opinions.

It's reaally hard to find a H.O. alternator for a VW  >:(.  I'm thinking the batteries and cap will be a start and if I need more (or burn up my alternator) I will probably need to switch to a GM H.O. alternator.

my man has a BATCAP400, he unhooked him negative on his battery and the juice from his BATCAP400 kept his system playing for over five hours. i'm thinking about investing in one when i get my alternator, they are good i've heard though.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I have the batcap 800's and they helped out big time. I went from 9v on a burp to 12v on a burp. they take a beating. I also ran the system ran for 2 weeks of nothing but the batcaps without charging them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

No there real small 7 x 6.5 x 3. I talk to both Batcap (Ray) and Kinetic (Rich) before I went with the Batcaps. I got a better overall feel with Ray. You could eaisly fit 4 800's in the stock battery tray of a VW.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hc2400's FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    can get them for 250 a piece.  which is a damn good price  :^ ;)   

i bought my 4 hc2400's used for 190 each from a guy that just installed it in his vehicle and then decided to trade his suv in for a 350z so he was gettin rid of them......  guess i got lucky.  3 barely used and 1 under the hood.  kinetik FTW!  if ur budget can get them.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

• 4 weeks later...

i just ordered me a Kinetik cap killer. cant wait for it to get in!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Kinetik  was at nopi this past weekend and i finaly got to play with a few of their batterys and wow, i was majorly impressed, i run 6 interstate 12v workaholicks and during a burp i go down to 9.5-10 volt (50 amp stock alt) and with just one of the kinetiks 2400 in the back running all 6 of my amp i only droped down to 10.75-11 volts a big increase in voltage i can only imagine what my voltage would be if i had 4 of them in my van , batcap on the other hand didnt feel like comeing to nopi for one reason or another?....go figure so i can only offer my opinion on kinetiks  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets