bottom line = wii is gay(for children) 360 blows(red ring) ps3 is good but not perfect(mine freezes up quite a bit and i did buy mine new)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

all the red rings i've heard of were sent in for warranty for free. I like the PS3, but dont think it has what it takes to beat the 360 for everyday gamers and LIVE players. sry about your tray

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

flat rate at sony for any repair is 150.00

reciept or not

so qYb and spend the dough to fix her up.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

all the red rings i've heard of were sent in for warranty for free. I like the PS3, but dont think it has what it takes to beat the 360 for everyday gamers and LIVE players. sry about your tray

-Drew

You obviously are a noob like it says in your name. #1 the ps3 doesnt have a tray, it has a slot loading drive. #2 how is xbox live any better than playstation network? they both work but playstation network is free.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

You obviously are a noob like it says in your name. #1 the ps3 doesnt have a tray, it has a slot loading drive. #2 how is xbox live any better than playstation network? they both work but playstation network is free.

x2

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Ive owned both, and still have my PS3...and im not biased...360 is alot easier to contact friends to play with, you can leave them sound messages and txt messages. I think thats what makes the difference for 360 users (other than the gaming titles). However, i dont think that is worth paying for. Aalso, its pretty neat that the 360 can play music while playing the game. I see no lag difference between the two systems, period. I have no trouble with online gaming for my ps3. The PS3 has soo much more potential, but until the developers get the programming down, the games will still remain close. i think its bullshit that the 360 charges extra for an HD DVD player, while blu ray is already included w the ps. i also think its bullshit that you have to pay 90 buckss for a network adaptor, hell even a fucking wii (which everybody is dissing) has wifi. I think its just another way for microsoft to get your money. and now supposedly 360 people can rent movies from netflix, while you could have done that since day 1 with the PS3.

That is why i kept my PS3. While 360 has better and more titles. I dont think it will be too long before the PS catches up.

just my .02

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

PS Home is coming out for the PS3 it should be better than xbox live and ITS FREE!

EDIT: another thing u can do with ur ps3 is that u can upgrade the hard drive u jus have 2 buy a 2.5" sata laptop hard drive and install it urself

Edited by Sp33dyG

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt