6 Alpine Typer's, 2002 Escalade

Nice build on the box man, Looks louder then b4! :)

man I thought this looked awesome until i found out that you're using 2 different model subs. :thumbdown: Buy 4 more new type-r's now.

The thing that sucks about being an installer is you got to work with what your customers brought you.

Theres times that people come into the shop with a complete walmart bought sony setup, and my teeth just grind, but you gotta do what you gotta do, the customer is always right!

The only thing you can do is try to educate them on the products so they make wiser choices in the future. :)

The thing that sucks about being an installer is you got to work with what your customers brought you.

Theres times that people come into the shop with a complete walmart bought sony setup, and my teeth just grind, but you gotta do what you gotta do, the customer is always right!

The only thing you can do is try to educate them on the products so they make wiser choices in the future. :)

yup, plus he's not in the market right now. My job was to build him a box. I did my job.

x2 x3 and x4

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

Those bump pretty hard for only getting about 250 a piece. Imagine doubling that and giving them the 500 watts they want.

chicken is basically the native american hulk, you think he broke that curb with his rim? think again, that was merely him stubbing his toe.

smd5.png

Those bump pretty hard for only getting about 250 a piece. Imagine doubling that and giving them the 500 watts they want.

I cannot get over how bad these subs sound. Seriously don't understand why people buy them http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Archived