• 1 month later...

Logan did you ever get new bulbs? If so lets see some pics.

I think a lil later down I'm gonna get Eurodezigns blue bulbs for my lows and fogs, then sylvania cool blue's for my brights. Curious to see what the silverstar ultras look like.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I think a lil later down I'm gonna get Eurodezigns blue bulbs for my lows and fogs, then sylvania cool blue's for my brights. Curious to see what the silverstar ultras look like.

i have the sylvania cool blues for brights.. and they arnt all that they are better then stock tho but im def upgrading to something like super ultra blue or red.idk yet

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i have the sylvania cool blues for brights.. and they arnt all that they are better then stock tho but im def upgrading to something like super ultra blue or red.idk yet

Going to a diff. color halogen isn't really upgrading IMO. Now a upgrade would be going with HID's from here...

If you actually look at Cool Blues they are slightly better than normal halogens. Thats right on the package too...

Derp.

sorry couldnt respond, i ended up getin the cool blue or w/e from sylvania, its not too much brighter but has a nice blue sheen to it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived