Looking For A Big Truck, With Plenty Stereo Space ? :-)

Here's another pic just to give you guys an idea of how big the International is.

john-cxt-truck-2-thumb.jpg

I also found one of the interior. It has a JL setup as a factory option, but I'd take it none the less.

0705dp_06_zinternational_mxt_truckr.jpg

0705dp_09_zinternational_mxt_truckp.jpg

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Here you go :-)

http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto_shows/c...s+side_view.jpg (sorry, don't know why the html image tags won't work with it.... but you should be able to click to open)

It's an F650, totally custom fabricated from the back of the front cab seats, all the way to the rear bumper !

I think it's cooler than shit :-) Granted, I'd stick with four, much more agressive, and bigger yet, AT or MT tires. And if your going to create a truck as over the top as this, why would you try to keep the paint job so stock looking ? I mean, it's not like, this way, nobody is going to notice you ! LOL Mine would have to have natural flames.... but in poison green, and definately a bunch of carbon fiber.....

But anyway, this would make for a bad ass "starter" truck :-)

Oh.... This one has 6 custom leather Captains chairs, with video screen for each.... But I think it really only needs the front two, with a wall behind them :-)

Peace,

Fish

yea thats what im talkin about f-650 streeeeeeeeeetch out to 6 door

Forget that Ford truck the pic of this International truck that I found makes the Ford look like a turd. It's a passenger vehicle and I remember reading somewhere about them that they come with an upgraded system. It was something like 2 15" L7's and components and a couple of amps. I saw pics a few years back of the stereo but I couldn't find any. I think that it was an option available right from International.

2005-International-CXT-FA-Rocks-160.jpg

yea nbut the only thing is the ford f-650 is around 80 thousnd and the CXT is like 120 to 180 thousnd and with the ford you cant get the navastar motor cat motor or cum along the cxt just comes with the navastar motor

Them 650s are bad ass, there is another thread here with a lot more pic's of them

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=14352

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yea', thanks for those other links guys !

I really like the ones this company makes..... and this orange one is SICK !

http://www.thef650.com/orange_ford_f650.html

Their green SUV style one is also bad ass.... Plus, it's only a measley $180K ! I'll take two ! :-)

Bad ass interior too. I'm just not sure if I like all the external stainless steel fuel tanks / steps (like on this orange one) or, the cleaner, smoother factory look, like on this one:

112_2006_sema_299x2007_ford_f650_by.jpg

Unfortunately, this is probably not a decision I'll be forced to make :-)

These things are just the shit !

Peace,

Fish

Yea', thanks for those other links guys !

I really like the ones this company makes..... and this orange one is SICK !

http://www.thef650.com/orange_ford_f650.html

Their green SUV style one is also bad ass.... Plus, it's only a measley $180K ! I'll take two ! :-)

Bad ass interior too. I'm just not sure if I like all the external stainless steel fuel tanks / steps (like on this orange one) or, the cleaner, smoother factory look, like on this one:

112_2006_sema_299x2007_ford_f650_by.jpg

Unfortunately, this is probably not a decision I'll be forced to make :-)

These things are just the shit !

Peace,

Fish

lambo door is gay

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER