Fish Chris Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 Here you go :-) http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto_shows/c...s+side_view.jpg (sorry, don't know why the html image tags won't work with it.... but you should be able to click to open) It's an F650, totally custom fabricated from the back of the front cab seats, all the way to the rear bumper ! I think it's cooler than shit :-) Granted, I'd stick with four, much more agressive, and bigger yet, AT or MT tires. And if your going to create a truck as over the top as this, why would you try to keep the paint job so stock looking ? I mean, it's not like, this way, nobody is going to notice you ! LOL Mine would have to have natural flames.... but in poison green, and definately a bunch of carbon fiber..... But anyway, this would make for a bad ass "starter" truck :-) Oh.... This one has 6 custom leather Captains chairs, with video screen for each.... But I think it really only needs the front two, with a wall behind them :-) Peace, Fish Quote
EricM9104 Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 Here you go :-)http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto_shows/c...s+side_view.jpg (sorry, don't know why the html image tags won't work with it.... but you should be able to click to open) It's an F650, totally custom fabricated from the back of the front cab seats, all the way to the rear bumper ! I think it's cooler than shit :-) Granted, I'd stick with four, much more agressive, and bigger yet, AT or MT tires. And if your going to create a truck as over the top as this, why would you try to keep the paint job so stock looking ? I mean, it's not like, this way, nobody is going to notice you ! LOL Mine would have to have natural flames.... but in poison green, and definately a bunch of carbon fiber..... But anyway, this would make for a bad ass "starter" truck :-) Oh.... This one has 6 custom leather Captains chairs, with video screen for each.... But I think it really only needs the front two, with a wall behind them :-) Peace, Fish You do know once you get a truck like that, insurance is paid for per mile, not a set amount per month, right? That's what my grandpa told me about his F-550 and F-650. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Fish Chris Posted December 3, 2008 Author Report Posted December 3, 2008 If I could afford a truck like that, I doubt that insurance {or gas :-) would be much of a problem. Anyway, here's one for you.... Did you know that in the state of CA, you can put up a cash bond (it used to be $100K, but maybe more now) in lieu of insurance ? That's right, if you have enough $$$, you don't have to pay insurance bills. Peace, Fish You do know once you get a truck like that, insurance is paid for per mile, not a set amount per month, right?That's what my grandpa told me about his F-550 and F-650. Quote
Namosh Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 If I could afford a truck like that, I doubt that insurance {or gas :-) would be much of a problem.Anyway, here's one for you.... Did you know that in the state of CA, you can put up a cash bond (it used to be $100K, but maybe more now) in lieu of insurance ? That's right, if you have enough $$$, you don't have to pay insurance bills. Peace, Fish We have that in Kansas too.... But you only need to put up $150 and a goat. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Sampsonite Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 (edited) Thats a nice truck Eidt: Fuck that pic! won't let you embed it here Edited December 3, 2008 by footlongsam Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Fish Chris Posted December 3, 2008 Author Report Posted December 3, 2008 Thank you FootLong. I bet you published that to somewhere else, then saved it from there, huh ? So yea', just to reiterate, their are definitely some things I'd have done different, but still, that is one very cool, very BIG ass pickup truck ! :-) Peace, Fish Quote
WickeD Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0 Quote
javy101 Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 i saw one of these on the highway the other day they are massive!!!! Quote
Nightshade Posted December 3, 2008 Report Posted December 3, 2008 Forget that Ford truck the pic of this International truck that I found makes the Ford look like a turd. It's a passenger vehicle and I remember reading somewhere about them that they come with an upgraded system. It was something like 2 15" L7's and components and a couple of amps. I saw pics a few years back of the stereo but I couldn't find any. I think that it was an option available right from International. Quote 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.