I sold something on Ebay and shipped it through the USPS w/ delivery confirmation. It says it was delvered but the buyer says it wasn't. Am I responsible? I feel like I'm responsible but how do I know that the guy isn't BSing me and he really did receive it? I have a pretty good reputation as a seller and I would like to keep it that way and make this right somehow but at the same time I don't want to open myself up to getting scammed.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I don't see how you could be as long as you put the right address on it. any chance you put "not responsible for any damages incurred durring shipment"? I do that just to help incase something like that happens.

Happen to me when I bought some wire. had the write address on it and everything they just droped it off at the wrong house. About a week or so later they gave it to me said a lady chased them down and said it wasnt for here but I was kinda pissed cuz they opened it. What if it would hae been like DVDs or a TV Im sure they wouldnt have been like this is for me. I would call UPS and see if the driver remembers anything. I had a guy leave it at my garage door(WTF) I couldnt find it. called them up and there it was.

The delivery confirmation # says that it was delivered.

You should be covered then, if he tries to come at you about it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
I sold something on Ebay and shipped it through the USPS w/ delivery confirmation. It says it was delvered but the buyer says it wasn't. Am I responsible? I feel like I'm responsible but how do I know that the guy isn't BSing me and he really did receive it? I have a pretty good reputation as a seller and I would like to keep it that way and make this right somehow but at the same time I don't want to open myself up to getting scammed.

man can i relate to this one here... i sold a rc gas trunk for 900.00 fucking buck on ebay last summer, i had over 3000+ feedback points, and was a power seller, no lie. the kid said it was not a decribed, saying it didnt run right,, other words he didnt know shit about tunning a rc truck,.. theres alot of work to keep runnung.. so some how paypal tryed to pull the funds from my bank... lol there was none.. and they wanted to refund the kid and he still kept the truck worth 900.00,.. i said fuck that someone is trying to horse fuck me, i canceled my bank account and kissed paypal goood bye, and i still got my money.,..

heres the thing paypal sucks ass,.. anyone new now has to have 100 feedback points before they can get any amount over 100.00 into there account.,.. heres the flaws with that, i sold a goped,. 500 bucks it went for,.. coast 60 to ship., i have to use my own 60, and provide paypal the info to say i shipped it and then wait fore the buyer to get it .. mean while im broke. not good. everyone should know that,... also if the buyer has more points send THEM a request for money to get the funds faster.

idk how the buyer paid for your stuff,... but keep all the info youll need it.. iv been down this road before.. you have proof it was delivered case closed. also you may want to try doing ups and have each delivery signed before it is dropped off,., if its sent to "MATT SMITH " then MATT will have to sign for it.

also paypal will work with you if thats how it was paid for as long as you have the info to show, i just ended a dispute where i bought a 300.00 smart phone and it came to me with a bad esn i sent it back.. seller said i never got it.. lol then i showed paypal the ups info showing that the buyer,. with his name on the ups tracking sheet did indeed sign the package over..

overall just passing some info along if you need help ask i can help you out.. on steps and loop holes to keep your selling safe,,

i think youll be fine...

cant they compare signatures? thats what its for right? was it shipped with insurance? i dont think ups would fake a sig, that sucks if the guy is bsing you.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/